:::: Cheetahs TGIF::::

Wendy – these are a pair of wedge shoes that are really cute, but actually kind of comfy. The bottoms of my feet hurt after a while from the pressure of all my weight resting on them, but other than that, I’m fine. I wore them because I had the feeling I would be standing all night. What do we need to do to get me switched to you? You know me – when I want something I want it NOW! :p Figure we may as well get it going. :p

Dallas – I love saving primping time, although I will have to shower SOME time today! I have the tv off – too distracting while I’m working. But, wow! I heard about the refinery explosion and the LA shooting – just went to CNN and found out about the Louisiana College campus shooting. What IS going on lately? It’s like the world has gone insane?!

Sunny - Thanks for the info on the snatches. They are not as bad as they look – they are actually fun. I did a bunch today. She has you do swings, cleans and snatches at the end of every segment. They’re fun.

So, I did the Kettlebell Goddess workout and liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I like the way it’s broken down to Upper Body, Lower Body, Abs, Cardio… I did the Upper Body and Lower body ones and I can feel it. I will need another kettlebell – she uses two often – but I’m thinking I’ll want to get 2 20 pounders instead of another 15 pounder. She does show modifications or tells you how to modify if you have one – so it is doable. And I think it’s a good place to start by only having one because it gives you more of a foundation. I really think kettlebells actually accomplish what the TLT’s tried to accomplish – and that is to provide real functional fitness. It seems every move is designed to work multiple body parts together in a way that makes sense. I just need to figure out how to fit it in. I might just tack them on at the end of a weight day.

Lorie - Glad you listened to your body and decided on another workout. No sense in pushing too soon. Sounds like you found a good substitute.

Christine - Wine makes you do more than you thought. I don't know if I could have danced in 3 in. heels. Heck, I can't hardly walk in 3 in. heels. I can sit pretty good in them though. Glad you had fun. WTG on turning heads and getting those nice compliments. Makes all of that hard work worth it. Hope Jimmy has a nice run. Must be nice to stay in your jammies half the day.

Shelly - Glad the taxes are over and done. So sorry you won't get to do the half tomorrow with the nurse. Was she very disappointed? It depends on my mood in the morning if I get out and run. Looks like we will have the perfect weather for it. Enjoy your workout.

Sunny - Sorry for the ipod problem. Sounds like you whipped some hineys into shape today. Hope they come back for more. If they can't walk, you know you did a good job. May sub another leg workout next week with P90X. I feel like I need a good one.

Lori - Love having the office to myself. I get to do all sorts of things. Maybe DH just wanted to get out of the house and spend time with his beautiful wife.

Dallas - Yeah, how could you miss the stairs by 100. Glad you survived. How are the legs feeling? Agree that this is a crazy mixed up world. Saw where the guy turned himself him that had thought about going to the Super Bowl to kill people. Sick, sick, sick!

Wendy - Leaving off the hills would take some of the fun out of the workout and it's only 30 minutes, right? Thanks for the time breakdown on the workouts.

Going to Wally World after work. Then, I'll do some cleanmax when I get home. A woman's work is never done.

Have a good evening.

Jackie

Hey Ladies. :)

My work out is long done and dinner is cooked, eaten and cleaned up. Now it's time to relax and catch up on personals. I have a hot cuppa java in front of me so I'm all ready to go!:)

Sunny: LOL at the honey-do list. I know what you mean. It drives me insane at times!}( Make sure you let me know how you like ITread drills when you do it! So you should be done with week 1 of the X+ rotation. What do you think? }(

Dallas: Sorry about the scarey news stories lately. :-( I know it can be hard but ya gotta try not to let it get to ya.

Christine: Glad you liked the Goddess work out. I can't believe I am still holding out on the kettlebells! I am going shopping to Target tmrw and although I have no plans on purchasing these...one never knows what one will come home with! :p

Jackie: Yes the work out is only 30 minutes so if you left out the hill section you'd take several minutes (well atleast what FEELS like several minutes! :p ) off the work out. YVW for the times on the X+ work outs.

Well,it's nearin' the muchkin's bedtime. I think DH and I are going to either play chess or see if we can find a decent movie to rent on pay-per-view once he's down for the night.

DH is workin' o/t tmrw. It's only supposed to be an 8 hour shift though. I have somewhere to go tmrw night so DH is supposed to watch Joey. If he has to work more then 8 hours it could put a hault to my plans so keep your fingers crossed for me that it doesn't happen!

So Core Syn whooped my butt. That's nothing new though! }( Tomorrow is a total rest day for me. It's going to be quite the challenge not to atleast do some yoga. I am going to have to find ways to keep busy while DS naps.

K, done babbling for now...BBIAB to see if anyone has popped in!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.