::::: CHEETAHS ::::: sat. march 9

Sunny, The Itread I did was set 14 45 mins!!!}( }( }(

I'm outta here...DS is at grandma's and DH is on a plane...mom is headed OUT for the evening!:)

ENJOY!:7

Hi,

I managed to run outside today with my friend. we ran a little over 4 miles. I can tell that I havent ran over 3 miles in a long time,but it felt nice to get outdoors again. My body is ready for a rest though after the week being full of workouts and running everywhere. We went and looked at Khovanian homes today. Now we have to decide which company to go with. Decisions, decisons. Anyway, next week will determine alot.thanks for all the warm wishes, keep your fingers crossed for us! I am not getting to excited about the scale being down a bit just because you know how it goes,one day you can be down and the next time you get on that thing it can be back up. I have only been weighin in about every 2 weeks. but looking at the good side of things, that time of the month starts next week,which usually the week before it goes up more.

cathy- I have BBC and I havent tried doing it yet but I did review them. they look good.How fluidity going? I havent done the barre method since last week. I hope to get them in tomorrow though and maybe arms and shldrs from P90x again.

talk with you all later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.