::::: CHEETAHS ::::: Monday, 3/5

I just finished a 45 min. steady-state TM run but am holding off on C&B til the AM. My back has been bothering me in the past week (nothing out of the ordinary, I thought, as I get occasional cricks from an accident I had years ago...I thought Saturday's massage would work it out) but during tonight's run, it started to really hurt. ?? I'm not sure what it's from, but I don't think C&B seems wise for tonight. I'm gonna apply heat and give it a gentle stretch. If it winds up I have to rearrange my rotation again this week (which is pretty standard fare for me), so be it. As long as it all gets done, no big whoop.

BTW, I have not forgotten about the 2nd order of the cheetah shirts, but it's been a combination of not having any spare time to handle it, and now, funding. Since I just bought the GP$ system, put up the money for a ski trip for my friend and me, and am about to book an Easter getaway, I have to pass the torch onto someone else. Putting out the money for another round of shirts would stretch me a bit too thin right about now. If there is someone interested in coordinating the second order, please PM me. I will give you the contact info for customink, the company we went with. All of our information is still on file, so it will be easy-breezy. For those who have been waiting patiently, thanks for understanding!

Have a great night, ladies!
~Cathy :)

Those who indulge...bulge!

http://www.cartooncottage.com/images/scalestranslil.gif

Chest and Back/ARX and a run is done. I did my new 40 min Itread for the first time tonight at the gym. I clocked close to 4 miles and was taking intermittent walking breaks due to side stitch issues I was having in the beginning and after that I was just plain worn out and needed the breaks! I would have gone over 4 miles in 40 mins if I didn't have to walk!!!}( It was a TOUGH work out!!!:eek: }( :eek: Hopefully next time I can run the entire thing.:D

Sorry I haven't been around today. I had NO motivation to work out and ended up FORCING it finally around 2pm this afternoon. I also just wasn't feeling chatty for some odd reason. I know...that's VERY strange for me! :p

Hopefully I'll be back to my old self tomorrow. Right now I am feeling the need to lay down on the couch and crash.

Until tomorrow chickies!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.