Cheetahs Monday 12/4

Hey gals.

Well, I did not have time for the gym today so no run. I was busy with errands but when I came home I did GS Legs in full plus B&G abs. I can fit in the missed run at some other time this week w/o much of a problem I think so I'm not worried.

Christine: I find the same thing-that I'll be running around doing all kinds of stuff around the house and DH will be sitting on his rump staring at the tv! MEN! LOL :p

Carole: Having men (and kids and dogs and...LOL)around really can put a damper on a woman's ability to do housework! They just get in the way, don't they!? ;)

Elaine: Great marathon story! You make it sounds so easy! Glad you made it fun for yourself this time. Under 4:30 is amazing for a FUN marathon IMO.

LD: I don't mind washing and drying either. I hate folding it and putting it away too! So what work out did you end up doing today?

Judy: The knee is pretty much behaving lately. It was just a little sore after y'day's run but nothing major and it's fine today. I am going to be starting wrapmax myself soon. Just waiting for an online order to come in and I'll be wrapping the Christmas Eve gifts!

Susan: Yeah, all of the household stuff certainly does come with the SAHM deal. That's the part I DON'T like about it! LOL :p It's just funny cause DH doesn't even get up in time on weekends to get DS out of bed in the morning! I am on duty 24/7 and DH works 40 hrs per week with some o/t and some babysitting duty here and there. Men get it too easy I tell ya! :p LOL I hope you get the sciatica issue straightened out once and for all. Keep us posted.

Barb: Nice to see you! Glad you could stop by. That's a lot of friggin bacon! WOW! How many pounds was that!?!?

ShellyC: Is the DM premix you did the LONG one? I did the short one and kicked my butt! I'm askeered of the longer one(s)!! LOL Good job on the 5k! Sounds like a fun weekend you had! Good for you! Oh, and btw, you are right! I want to run a 10k race as soon as the weather warms up a bit next year!}(

Jess: Imax 2 is a great work out! Glad you enjoy it so much. Sounds like you had a busy day. Sorry about your crown/dentist issues. I hope he does the right thing and satisfies you. Dental work is not cheap...insurance or not!x(

I think I've pretty much caught up for now...but...HEY! Where's Cathy!?!?! Strange...hope she's okay!

BBL!

LD..did you check out the Dec Rotation? I am going back to my P90X style rotation using the GS & Pyramid workouts.

Judy...I would definitely say BM2 at 8 PM would slow your run down today, besides the cold temps! I hope you will enjoy the new workouts til the new year.

Susan..I hope your DD's cold does not last long...I never have had an MRI. PT goes by feel alot of the time. For Chiro you need X-rays.

Barb...poor thing! I think cooking all that bacon would make me sick to my stomach...BLECH!!!

Shelly...3rd in your division!! Way to go cheetah...:)..I am off every monday, being self employed I can do that...:)...I have a Picture trail account. And for posting them here I just bring up the pic in Picture trail, right click on it, and in the drop down menu click on "Copy Image Location"..than come to your post here and right click again, then click on paste. A web address will show in your post but after you submit the post the pic should show instead of the link. HTH.

Christine...I always seem to avoid planks...:)..sounds like you got in a good workout.

Jess...glad the PT treatments have helped. If your insurance covers it, I'd say go fo some more treatment...:)..Good job with Imax 2....you are quite busy today...

Wendy...YES, DH's get in the way of housework! Good job with GS legs and B&G abs...sounds tough...

Well this morning I only got in GS chest...got a call from an old friend...:)..so I will do GS Back & Shoulders this afternoon with my Elliptical workout.

Helllooo, cheetahs… *said in my best Newman voice*

Just finished DM…first time I’d done it…I really like that one a lot! Good sweat.

Wendy :: I’m here…I’m OK! :) Thanks for asking! Sounds like a busy day! (When am I going to stop with the exclamation points already??) Glad you were able to squeeze in GS Legs plus B&G abs.

Sunny :: Nice job with GS Legs also…I like that one…it’s tough. So, what do you think was the most important info you gleaned from _Metabolism Advantage_? Can you give us the super-condensed Cliff Notes version?

Christine :: wow, tough workout! Beautiful pic – thanks for sharing it!

Carole :: also a tough workout planned…WTG!

Elaine :: congrats on the awesome race finish! So glad you had fun with it.

LD :: Ugh…the dreaded BM2…I did not care for that one. :-( But I hope you have fun with it! I do think the GS series is a *must-have*…it remains my favorite.

Judy :: I think I do move a little slower in the cold.

Shelly :: great time on your hilly Jingle Bell run!

Susan :: sorry to hear the sciatica continues to put a dent in your workouts…I do think you’re smart to get some professional advice and stick to it until you’re healed up. It will be hard to do for you, I’m sure, but we'll be here for ya!

Barb :: 300 slices of bacon??? Hope you can squeeze in your workouts as you get caught up w/ life! Things snowball so easily at this time of year.

Jess :: you sound like you have a whirlwind of activity going on, too…Hope Lowe’s calls and you can get crackin’ on the laundry pile. Sorry, I don’t have P90X, so I can’t weigh in on that one. (PS…after reading your post to Elaine, I’m now craving a piece of cake!)

I think I'm caught up with all the posts. Hi to anyone else checking in. Have a great night!

Cathy :)

elaine great time for just taking it easy. thats better than I could do it I gave it my all.

carole what rotation do you do with the pyramids and gym styles? curious!!you looked pretty ripped in that photo!!

christine pretty picture.
susan-it will heal in time,keep your chin up and take care of yourself!!

okay, I need to somehow break my bad eating cycle and am having a hard time doing so. any good suggestions on how to beat this? I did bootcamp tonight and made the cardios 2x as long as they normally are. the girls told me,man that kept your heart rate up the entire time. Its good to mix things up,keep them guessing.
I needed to relieve some stress tonight. My poor younger brother cant win for losing and I feel so bad for him. there was an incidence that happened to him at work and it was devastating to him as well as humiliating. I cant believe how some people can treat other people. I will fill you all in tomorrow about what hap;pened,you will be disgusted but I am ready to go to sleep as I am worn out from being so pissed for him tonight. talk with you all later!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.