::: CHEETAHS ::: Fri,. 11/3

Jess! Way to go with the new DVD's!!!! Us?...enablers....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/f/spinface.gif[/img] Thats cool your UPS guy runs! Have a great time at your Mom's..

Christine....I thought the 15 min thing might get you smiling! Sorry about the trip and I hope you can get a refund....personally Hawaii sounds nice for Thanksgiving to me...:)

Barb...thanks!....so you can't download on a Mac???

Umm, Christine? A GTG at your Napa condo sounds fabulous but I think it's a bit early for me to commit to something in 2008!!! Seems like we should be able to pull something off before then! LOL!!!

Jess, I quote: "It's all in separate baggies- Reese's, Snickers, Kit Kats, and then all of the Tootsie rolls, hard candies, etc. I seriously need help!" You said it, not me!!!..... I serioulsy laughed out loud at that one and had my DD nagging me about what was so funny. She didn't quite understand the humor in an OCD woman dividing up Halloween candy though! Probably because I'm a bit more lax in letting my kids eat what they collected. Waaaaaay more lax!! At the risk of sounding like a horrible mother I'll go ahead and confess that on Halloween night both DD and DS had candy for dinner!! Oh geez, did I really disclose that?? Hooray for the new workouts.:) You'll hardly have time to miss running.

Cathy, I hate rest days and only take them because I know I would begin to physically break down if I did not. But to answer your question, I schedule one day a week when I am training for a marathon. When I am not then I take one every few weeks because my mileage is not that high.

Mattea, Are you pretty far north now? I can't believe that winter is practically upon us again! I've already started Christmas shopping! One of the houses in my neighborhood that I regularly run by had their Christmas decorations out since September so I've had plenty of time to get used to the idea! LOL!

Carole, My emotions are leveling out somewhat. I will be going along feeling just fine, doing everyday things then remember and feel horrible that life is going on without my brother. This past Wednesday was one week after the day he died and just thinking of being able to measure the # of weeks he's been gone made it a hard day. But yesterday and today are just normal and there is something about that normalcy that I don't feel real comfortable with. It's not like I want to go around being sad all the time but I just don't want him pushed to the back burner. I miss him but the rawness is wearing away and that in itself doesn't feel good. All in all I'm OK but I wish I could say the same for my dear SIL. She and my brother were married for 28 years and truly loved each other.... I will definately make it a priority to spend some time with her every week. Aren't you glad you asked!

Barb, Yes. Buttered toast is one of my favorite foods. So you ended up carrying the 60 muffins in a suitcase rather than a box? I've seen pictures of you and the visual I have is rather humorous!!! LOL!!!

Ok Elaine, now I'm giggling at you giggling at me!! What a riot! I know, my dh & BIL were making fun of me after dinner. Greg was like, WHO on earth organizes their Halloween candy?????? Only my nutty wife!! I was about rolling on the floor! And I did let them eat 5 pieces of candy on Halloween night! ;-) My 7yo had a tummy ache too, I told her that's what happens from eating too much junk! :p

I'm glad that you're doing better, IKWYM about the normalcy. It was rough that first week after my Grandma passed away & it felt weird to be in her house w/out her there. We'll be going there again this weekend & it's just an *empty* feeling. I will keep your SIL in my prayers, I'm sure it's hard on her.

Yes, you enablers!!! But in a good way. ;o) Yes, it's funny that my UPS guy is a runner. He never really talked to me before we saw each other at a local 5K last summer! LOL

Have a good night, Carole!

Good Evening Gals!:)

Well ofcourse, on my rest day I ate badly and now feel GUILTY for not working out!x( I was *VERY* tempted to do some of the step segments from LIC or BM2 this evening to offset the food (and the guilt!) but I resisted due to whatever is ailing me...It's not something I can't exercise w/but I am kinda hoping the rest will help it to go away!!!

I worked this morning and then my mom and I went shopping in the afternoon. I bought a couple of small cheesey Christmas gifts (don't ask why I would buy cheesey ones...just trust me! LOL), a shirt and a pair of PJ's for Joey and some coffee flavoring stuff for me!:9

I am still undecided as to what work out I will do tomorrow so I am leaving it up to fate to decide!:p

Cathy: It was MIC in full that gave me the sore calves. They are actually better today but I did MIC on MONDAY and they were sore all week!!! Quite the work out, ey!? :eek: }( :+

Shelly: Well, it's official! I'm all set for the Black Friday race! YEAH! }( So what DM premix did you do today?

Jess: I am running the race with my friend so it should be fun. We ran the other 5 miler together as well. I have always been close with my mom. Even as a teen when most hated thier parents, I always got along with her pretty well. When I would get mad at her I was smart! I would curse her out behind her back instead of arguing with her. That helped to keep the waters calm between us! LOL Now she's one of my best friends and ofcourse my son adores her!:+

Sunny: I am so excited for you and your first race! You are gonna be hooked girl! I know I am! There is something soooo incredibly different about running in a race as opposed to on your own or even with a friend. It's such a rush to be running w/so many others!

Hey! Speaking of racing...wasn't the NYC marathon today???

Carole: I am having a very hard time deciding what work out to do tomorrow! You tempted me with BM2 after I was pretty set on LIC. It's all your fault! You confused me now! :eek: :p :7 :7 :7

Susan: Fess up girl...did you *REALLY* toss that candy or just hide it some where??;)

Christine: LOL, I see I am not going to get out of this half-marathon now, am I? :p :7 NICE work out today! I have not done the Pyramids in AGES...they just aren't my faves. I don't know why as most seem to love them! I guess this just confirms how strange I am!:p

Hi Colleen and LD!

Mattea: Thanks for the warning on the BM2 premix!}(

Elaine: I haven't done the floorwork of GS Legs in quite some time. I really like it! I was doing that alot at one point. I am going to have to pull it out again soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.