Cheetahs 1/5 (saturday)

Thanks gals for the warm welcome!

Let's see if I can keep these names straight here....bear with me. ;-)

Susan ~ Welcome to your new addition!

Sunny ~ Thanks for the update on the new iTrains. I was waiting patiently too. :)

Shelly ~ WOW! 10 miles on the treadmill!! Way to go! Do you watch TV while doing that? What kind of Bosu work did you get done? Sounds like a fun little race you did in Arizona! :)

Wendy ~ iTread #9, huh?? Way to go on PR'ing with that one! :D Your dinner sounded yummy. Salmon is my favorite. I seem to overcook it when I make it though. :(

Wendi ~ What type of Bosu workouts or DVDs do you use? I have Double Cardio, but still have a hard time with balance on the Bosu Blast workout. :( The abs are the best on that one! I really enjoy Amy's Dome workout.

Linda ~ Do you take spin classes too? Those iCycles are great! I hate Keith sometimes though. LOL! ;-) The stairs were tough today because of all the snow, but I bought some Yaktrax for our shoes. At least we weren't slipping around like last week.

Christine ~ LOL on the enabling part! Well, that's just what I need! :D Glad your dd liked her hair. That's so important at that age, isn't it?!?! My dd is almost 10 and we're starting to "go" there. Oh boy!

Carole and to others out in the West ~ Stay safe! Those pictures look horrible!

Better get to bed. I want to get in a workout before dd's soccer game tomorrow.

susan-thanks for the sharing the pics!

wendy- re: why i don't like Tracey's UB. i just really dislike endurance work for my UB. i feel like the amount of reps she does is overkill. however i am glad you enjoyed your purchase! go get the 60 min interval itrain workout- you can do it!!!

christine- got your pm. i will pm you back once i speak with dh re: his schedule. i am excited!

ok, i am up waaaaaaaay pass my bedtime. goodnight ladies:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.