CHECK-IN for week of April 23rd-April30th!

We're filling up our pool!!!

Sun. LL

Mon. rest

Tue. 1st section of StepWorks and CTX shoulders

Wed. 1st 29 min. of CardioKicks and CTX chest

Thur. Power Circuit

Fri. rest

Sat. 30 min. run/walk and CTX bi's tri's and planks

And today I am so sore from the run/walk! Have a great week!

Andrea

Hi, Everyone!!

Happy to read everyone's news--except emegency room visits, of course!! And colds that disguise as potential flu... DEBH: everyone who needs a baby gift suggestion can come to you....

Average WeeK;

Classic Step Kari and jay--really like this one
Firm Interval (Vol 3)
Precision Toning
Pure Strenth BBA
Pure Strenth CST
Pure Strength Legs
Wedding Video Cardio
Reebok Power Step

Take care, everybody!! Murph

I haven't had time to check in the last few weeks but I'm still trying to keep up with all the posts.
Boy, we had some weekend though! My hubby and I just counted the number of games we had to attend (softball, soccer, and baseball) this weekend and it was 13! :eek: And that is just 4 of the 5 in sports. Not your typical weekend just a couple of tournaments with the regular games but we certainly had enough. The weather was pretty good but had 35mph winds most of the time.

I'm ready for bed so I'll make this short.

Monday - Cardio Kicks with planks and abs from Kickbox
Tuesday - PS BBA with 35 min walk/run interval on treadmill
Wednesday - Circuit Max
Thursday - Interval Max with abs from Step Heat
Friday - PS L&A
Saturday - PS CST with cardio portion of Step & Intervals and abs from Step Heat

Everyone have a great week!!

Lynn W

Lisa--

Which part of New Mexico are you moving to? My boyfriend travels a lot, and goes to Albuquerque monthly. I went with him recently and we drove to Santa Fe. Both are really nice--we stopped in a cool little artsy town named Madrid, about halfway inbetween. I hope you'll enjoy your change of scenery! :)
Wendy

Hi Lisa!

I just wanted to wish you a safe trip again. Good Luck with the move. Since you are not leaving til tomorrow morning, does that mean that the computer will still be hooked up at midnight tonight??? Of course, you need a mailing address to send your new vids. Let me know if you are not going to be settled before the pre-sale is over and you can have them shipped here. Try to find a computer along the way and pop in to say Hi to us all. BON VOYAGE!!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Hey Wendy and Debbie...

Wendy - Yes, our destination is Albuquerque...you're right, it is a pretty part of the state. We lived in Amarillo, TX prior to moving to Alaska and made weekend trips to Santa Fe (was only four hours away) at least every two months...so luckily we already know we'll enjoy the area. Of course, I know my body will have to acclimate to the warmer temperatures again. Right now, 50 degrees feels warm to me (really!).

Debbie - Yes, I do hope to still have the computer hooked up this evening (lucky for me, it'll be 8:00 PM Alaska time) so I can get that pre-order in! The plan now is to use my brother's mailing address (he and his wife and kids just moved to Albuquerque too) so those DVD's should have a reliable destination. Thanks for the offer to use your address though, Debbie.

And thanks for the well wishes on our travels.
Lisa :)

Hey Murph!

You got that right! I could walk through Babies 'R' Us with my eyes closed! :-sleepy I have a feeling I will be making a few more trips in the next 5 weeks once we know what sex our 1st. lil' grandbaby is. It's hard not knowing but the SURPRISE will be worth it all. Great week 4 U!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Well here is the only guy(I think!!) bringing up the rear and not representing the male population too well on here, huh?! :)
Here's my week in a nutshell:
Mon. -- 35 min precor interval workout, upper body weights, abs
Tues. -- Imax...I must be nuts, nuts, NUTS!!
Wed. -- 35 min. precor cc ski mode, lower body weights, abs
Thurs. -- light one on one basketball with my oldest son. I must stress light as the little sucker beat me!!
Friday -- 35 min. precor again, hill workout. upper body weights again, abs
Sat. -- nothing at all
Sun. -- beer tasting!! :)
Trying to talk the wimps at our fitness center into giving Cathe vids a try. All I see are people doing Denise Austin workouts. Her voice alone makes me want to strangle her!! lol! Sorry if I offended any Austinites on here. :)
Take care......continue to work hard to reach your goals, whatever they may be!!
Trevor :-jumpy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.