CHECK-IN for week of 4-1-01

Hey Trevor!

Sorry to hear about your company but glad to hear your positive attitude! Zowie~70 minutes on the precor? Whew! :-tired Glad to see you got a couple more Cathe tapes. Aren't BodyMax & IMax great? Super week for you!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Thanks Wendy!

Class went well even though I didn't do any upper body work that involved using my elbow. 1st. time I've ever had to call the routine & Not Do it!! I was able to do all Hi/Lo so that is good. Great week on mixing up all your tapes.

Hey Murph!

I think horses look like they are DANCING when they prance around. Sooo pretty!

Thanks Susan!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-01 AT 10:30PM (Est)[/font][p]Class went well! You are right~Feeling good is what it's all about! There is just something there when you complete that workout that makes your heart sing, dance and just FEEL GOOD!!:7

So Trevor....

How many Altoids does one need to do 70 minutes on the Precor? The sweat must have been flying! No wonder you've lost weight.

I'm quite envious of your opening day excursion with Matthew. Nice start for the Orioles. Heck I'd be happy to be rooting for the losing team to see Pedro pitch. Hubby is a traditionalist & he's taught me to appreciate defense & pitching.

Debra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.