Check in 12/16

Wow! Everyone's weeks are so good. I am amazed at how you guys manage to fit so much in during the holidays.

My week was pretty lame. But I was very excited to discover this morning that I lost 4 pounds this week. My medication adjustment seems to be working and I am starting to lose the fluid that I was retaining!

Mon - Leaner Legs
Tues - Fri - woke up Tues with a killer headache and spent the next few days feeling subpar. Hubby definitely gave me what he had last week. Fortunately, I didn't have it as bad as he did.

Sat - took the toddler boy to see the Trail of Lights. I have no idea how far we walked but I pushed him in the stroller for about an hour and was sweating in the 40 degree weather by the end of it.

Sun - played outside with the toddler boy for about 30 minutes.

I won't be checking in next week because we will be out of town for the holiday and away from the computer. I am pretty much planning a rest week for this week anyway because I still have presents to finish making, wrapping, baking to do, Santa Claus pictures to get made, etc.

Happy Holidays everyone! See you in a couple of weeks!

RE: Check in

Wow. Looks like everyone is continually having good weeks. I think that's great. I myself have been working out hard for the last 2 months doing 6 workouts a week. I only managed 4 last week, but they were long sessions. I haven't taken a rest week since July, so I think I'm going to take this week off. My body is screaming for a break, and I want to be fresh in case santa brings some Cathe DVD's!! How's everyones Christmas shopping going? I think I finally got caught up today. Yippee!! Here is last week:

Mon-nada
Tue- Full body weights; CST, CTX back and biceps, SLA
Wed- REST
Thur-Cardiokicks and cardio from powercircuit
Fri- nada
Sat- Bodymax(entire)
Sun- Powermax

Happy Holidays

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.