*~*~ CHALLENGERS WEEK OF 5/18~*~*

Amelia: Love your new aveatar(?sp). Enjoy the game on Saturday. No real plans other then opening up the pool.

Roxie: Maybe you could take an active rest week and only do Cathe cardio then go back to Chalean.

Jean: Kudos to you for seeing improvements with STS. I have definitly seen strength gains. I have noticed my upper body is more defined and perhaps a bit larger in muscle size. I think my lower body would be better if I ate cleaner. Good luck with round 2. I am taking a break for a little bit before I start again.

This morning I did STS disc 36 bi/sh/tris. I still have one plyo disc to do before I complete STS.

Hi to AndreaH and Andrea!!

Thanks Elaine...Great job with STS!!! Thats Awesome!

I just finished my workout. I decided to do a steady run since my legs are still sore,i will do that circuit tomorrow. I did 45mins on the treadmill:)

Have a great day:) Hey to everybody!

Elaine-your weekend sounds great I wish I had a pool. I still have 1 more month of CLX left then I can do something else. I really want to finish this program.

Amelia-love the avatar have fun at the game.

Hi girls.

Im in a really bad Cathe place right now. I just don't want to do any of her cardio workouts! Im happier to run on a treadmill, going no where.

Roxie - I totally understand how you are feeling about the CLX. Been there done that. I fell off Lean Phase then I never completed the lean for life Phases. But now, I've lost interest in Cathe too! GRRRR

I have to work all weekend again. I only hope its not as crazy as its been the last few shifts I've worked.

Elaine - I'm going to mow my lawns, you inspired me.

Morning

Today is LIC with risers. My weigh in was today, Im down almost 4lbs since last monday. Im sure its about 100% water weight but im just thrilled to not be so bloated in the middle. Now its time to work on the real lbs. ive been logging my food and drinking my water perfectly. Im so proud of myself.

I don't expect 4lbs next week but a pound would be nice;)

Andrea-Maybe you should take some days off? It helps when im in that blah mood!
Hey to everybody
bbl

Good Morning,

I am running late today didn't want to get out of bed I slept until 10am I never sleep that late. Today I did the original LIS since I didn't do it the other nite. I just couldn't do chalean today. My wt has decided to stay at 125lbs. its been that way for 2 weeks I can't make it budge. I also did shape abs.

Amelia-any wt loss is a good wt. loss

Andrea-I don't think I can handle the lean for life phase. Debbie is putting together a get ready for summer 2009 that I want to do in July.

Everyone enjoy your 3 day weekend if you get one.

LIC done...i was tired during the third circuit but i pushed through it. Tomorrow is my rest day, thankgoodness,my body needs one:)

Roxie-Great job with LIS!

Ok Amelia I know you like wine so here is one for you to try Gallo Cafe Zinfandel this is awesome drank and entire bottle. DH didn't want his so I finished it pretty buzzed right now. They have a Cafe Chardonnay but liquor store was all sold out.

Good Morning,

Today is yoga and SM then I need to clean house to do the laundry and lay out in the sun.

Andrea-I will wear sunscreen.

Everyone have a good day.

Ok Amelia I know you like wine so here is one for you to try Gallo Cafe Zinfandel this is awesome drank and entire bottle. DH didn't want his so I finished it pretty buzzed right now. They have a Cafe Chardonnay but liquor store was all sold out.

Thanks...Love Zinfandel, i will look for it! enjoy your yoga!

Today is my rest day! Have a great day girls!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.