CHALLENGERS - NOVEMBER 2012

Good Morning Jean,

My doctor refilled my sleeping pills so hopefully I can finally get some decent sleep and not think about everything. I did CLX Push CIrcuit 1 last night and 1.61 miles on the TM and tonite will be cardio. You are right this is definetly not the week to miss workouts so I know you will get one done today.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday. I know you have had a lot on your mind lately but I hope you were able to relax a little. Our's was hectic, but nice. We were able to spend a little time with both DH's parents and my mom and family. They are all getting up there in years so we were glad we were able to be there.

Last week was hectic with work and traveling so I don't think I got in a single workout. Hopefully I'll be back at it tomorrow.

Good Evening Jean,

My thanksgiving was nice I spent it at MILs house because both of my girls went somewhere else and then on Friday I went and visited my mom and my sister and her and I went for a 5 mile walk even though it was cold. Saturday GS was baptisted so we went to that and then DH got a call about a route that is available for the old company that laid him off which would require us moving to a town that is and hour and a half away from the kids but I we have to do something the biggest problem will be trying to sell our house and me finding a job there isn't alot available but they do have a junior college that I could take some classes. I did pretty good about my workouts except I couldn't do my wts we bought a new tv during black friday so I had to wait for DH to get it on the wall and the dvd player hooked up. It sounds like you had a nice thanksgiving no worries about workouts get back to it this week.

You have got a lot going on. Congrats on still getting your workouts in. Hopefully everything will fall into place. That will suck being farther away from your family, but I know how hard finding jobs can be. Any way you could just rent your house out in case you were able to move back later on?

As for me, no workout yesterday. I will try for one tonight. Having some family issues mixed with lack of sleep. I'm sure it will all calm down in a day or two, but in the mean time, I'm tired & frustrated as well as mad at myself because I just can't get a control on the sweets. Weight is creepy back up.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Last night I did CLX Push Cirucit 1 and Turbo Jam abs tonite will be some kind of cardio and a stretch. I am sorry to hear you are having family issues and I know you can get a handle on those sweets you just need to stay strong hopefully things will settle down for both of us.

Managed to get in a workout this morning, finally. I did Xtrain and added in the weight portions of Upper Body Elite. I needed to combine them since I would like to finish the last 2 weeks of Asylum in 2 weeks. As for family issues, we haven't really had a chance to talk, but at least we are no longer growling at each other so hopefully things are on their way back to normal.

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

I didn't get a workout in tonite dh and I went and picked up boxes from dds work and then bought bubble wrap and tape so the packing can begin. Good job getting your workout done sounds like a tough one. I hope things workout ok.

Thanks, I have to admit I'm kind of used to the roller coaster effect. It all boils down to someone gets their feelings hurt and it gets misdirected. It calms down eventually. Never have understand how small stuff turns into big arguments so easily.

As for workouts, I got in legs yesterday and Back & 6 pack abs today. Plus got the house clean last night since my brother-in-law will be in town this weekend. It's been a good week. Just have tons of laundry to fold. At least it is washed and I won't have to worry about it this weekend.

Looks like you will have a new style of workouts over the next week or so, Packing Max. Not fun at all. Wishing you luck with the new job and the upcoming move.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

Last night I did CLX Push Circuit 2. It was made official last night we are moving DH starts his new job on Monday so I get to do all the packing. I gave my 2 week notice today and the bosses are a little stunned. I hear you on 1 little thing turning into a huge problem happens in my family alot. Tonite is CLX Push Circuit 3 and Hiit 15 plus abs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.