**CHALLENGERS** mon4/6-sun4/12

Hi everyone!!

So, yesturday I pushed circuit 2 to catch up! I havn't done any cardio this week due to my back, maybe today I will get some cardio in.

Jean- great idea! I'm going to try the handweights idea!

Amelia - How could I have missed the 5k run this weekend? Do you need us to psych and pump you up?

Andrea - walking is better than nothing. did you managed to get to the KB class?

Roxie - time to add to your weight collection!! YOU go HEAVY OR GO HOME!!! Another trick is to do an extra set. You "feel" that.

Wheres Elaine gone?

Good Morning,

Tonite is burn circuit 3 and ab burner and I promise not to let anything distract me from my workout tonite it has been another bad week. On the positive side SIL now has the tile saw so they can start that tonite, I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Andrea-what kind of cardio are you doing with chalene and where do you fit it in. I don't feel like this rotation allows for it.

Everyone have a good day and great workouts.

Monring!

Today is a rest day...my nerve's are starting to stir up.

Andrea-Im sending you some healing vibes for your back...what kind of cardio are you doing today. And ABSOLUTELY...i need all the cheers i can get, i will be thinking of everybody has i pass over the finish line tommorrow:)

Roxie-yay for the light at the end of the tunnel!!! enjoy your circuit workout tonight!!!

hey to everybody that follows:)

Andrea, hope your back gets better soon.

Roxie, so glad the house will soon be done.

Amelia, Have fun with the 5K tomorrow. Run Amelia Run!!!

Hi Andrea, Elaine and Becca.

I don't have anything planned for today. I'm still taking advantage of my rest week. Plus I just fell while taking pictures of my dogs in the TX Blue Bonnets and my hip is out of wack. They both sat still so that was good.

361012185.jpg

Hope Everyone Enjoys their Easter Weekend.

Jean

Hi Hi and Hi.

I actually listened to my body (for once) and took a day off yesturday, doing a 50 min pilates workout, just a marie windsor one. I've ordered a new one from advanced workouts but it hasn't arrived yet (annoyoing as I would've liked to done it over easter)

Roxie - I've found if you do 20-40 mins of cardio in the morning and then the Chalean circuit at night its a good way to slip in an extra cardio or two. Sometimes I do a quick 20 min turbo jam, sculpting, hip hop abs 30 fat burning cardio, one of the imax's for 20-30 mins,

To be totally honest though Roxie, since I've got my horse back in work I havn't had a lot of time to do extra cardio. Plus, you can always only take one rest day a week which is what I usually do and add in a good cardio then, the other thing I do is on the cardio days, I do a lot of it (chaleans cardio) twice through.

Jean - I love the pics of your dogs! :D:D Hope your hip is ok.

Amelia - I'm cheering ya on girl!! Good for you. Just enjoy it HAVE FUN.

Andrea-I didn't know if it was ok to add in extra cardio since I am in the first phase. I really felt burn circuit 3 tonite.

Good Morning,

Today is Chalenes Burn it Off and Recharge. One is a cardio interval the other is yoga. DH and SIL tiled the bathroom floor last nite so today they can grout it then all they have left is the tiling the shower putting in the toilet and the vanity and getting all the lights hooked up they should be able to move back home next weekend. Everyone have a good day.

Wow I am talking to myself oh well self I just had a puke status workout that really surprised me Chalene never makes me feel that way I thought I was going to pass out. Good Job Self.

Stats:
Now these aren't quite accurate because I bumped my HR monitor during the burpees and had to start it over.
32min
22 in the zone
170min HR
185 max HR
223 cals burned.

I just finished the race...my time was 37:30, not bad. My goal was to do my best and thats what I did! I came in 2nd in my age group,im proud of that. I got a little medal, shirt and hat...pretty cool.
It was a great experience!

My first mile was done in 11:15,that was my personal best so far. Im not sure about the second and third mile because i was too focused on keeping my breath steady:confused:. MAN, i didn't know there were so many hills, i was huffing and puffing up those things.:eek:

I ALMOST turned off my alarm clock this morning and said...ta' heck with it, Im glad i didn't :) But no more races on days im off work and i have no reason to get out of bed at 6am ;).

052-1-1.jpg

BBL with personals...my kids are going over to my moms house and ive got to get them packed.

Amelia, Great Job. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Roxie, sorry you had to talk to yourself for awhile. Glad to here the tiling is going well.

Good Morning,

Just finished Recharge which is like yoga then I will do TBS after we go to MILs for lunch. Lucky for me no little kids so no candy laying around. Everyone have a happy easter.

Hi all.

I've given myself the "chocolate headache" cause I've eaten so much chocolate!!

Roxie - was the "puke" because you had pushed/worked so hard?

Hope you all had a lovely easter

Good Afternoon...weve been taking it easy today. No workout for me today,im still kinda tired for some reason. DH and I had a couple of drinks last night,thats probably why.

Were going over to my MIL's today for east dinner and the kids are hunting eggs. Were watching the game right now...

Hey to Andrea,AndreaH,Roxie,Jean,Elaine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.