Cathletes Gettin' To Goal~Sept 6-12

Just dropping by to say hello. I had book club this morning and now I'm waiting to see if DH wants to do anything or not this afternoon. I plan on getting in a w/o if at all possible. I'm feeling much better though my nose continues to drip. :( I have a lot more energy so this is good. It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood. I hope your's in beautiful as well. :D

Saturday

Rhondalyn, I'm glad you're feeling better. You'll probably be right back to your usual self next week.

I haven't worked out yet today, but am reporting in with my weekly WI. I lost an underwhelming .3 this week, which is discouraging because I did well with my eating and workouts. But I'm not deterred. I'll just keep chipping away at that number.

ETA: Just finished Cathe's Power Max. Turns out I have done it probably one time before -- either that or everything just seems very familiar. I really liked it and had a great step workout.

Last edited:
Rhondalyn: So glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you'll be back to 100% soon. It was a beautiful day here too. However, I spent all day icing, resting, and watching movies.

Nancy: Yay! You lost this week! .3 may seem small but it's still a loss! You know you did everything right, it just didn't show on the scale this week. I bet it will next week!! :)

I didn't workout today. The chiro recommended that I just do some very light stretching (no twisting!) and slow, short walks. I am so frustrated with my back and feel totally betrayed by my 42 year old body!! It doesn't hurt as much today but I'm still not back to where I was just a short time ago.

Have a nice evening!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check-in real quick. It's been a stressful day! Lots of drama with my sister:( my eating has been horrible. I've had a stressful week and I tend to eat when I'm stressed:( I haven't done my workout yet. I'm trying to get motivated to go downstairs and do it.

Nancy: you've reminded me how much I like PowerMax. I may have to pull that one out and do it soon.
Rondalynn: glad to hear you're doing better. I ordered those KCM workouts. Did I mention I like to shop too when I'm stressed:)?
Lisa: sorry to hear you've had a setback with your back. I hope you're feeling better soon. Good luck with your new hire. My DH owns his own business so I know what it's like to have to hire or let people go. It's not much fun. He just had a good employee leave to take another job. It's going to be hard to find a replacement for him. Seems like everyone's either on drugs or they just don't want to work.

We drove to Willcox last night for my son's football game. They it was their first loss of the season. We just hung around the house today. It looked promising for rain but again nothing but some thunder and lightning:(

Please excuse my typos. I'm typing this out on my iPhone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.