Cathlete Facebook Group

Cool! Just sent you a friend request. I searched just now and it came up. Weird. I also sent a request to join the group.

Not sure what happened before, but the TX Cathlete group and the SMU cathletes came up the first time I searched. Glad it came up on my last try. :)

Last edited:
Ummm, not sure why one didn't come up, but there's been a very active Cathletes group page on FB for well over a year. Suzette Perkins started it a long time ago.

I'm searching using my FB iphone app and the only Cathlete groups that come up are the TX and SMU one. I'll have to remember to search on my home computer but I never get on my computer at home anymore (and FB is blocked on my work computer). I know there are more tho because I'm a member of another one that doesn't show up when I search.

I'm searching using my FB iphone app and the only Cathlete groups that come up are the TX and SMU one. I'll have to remember to search on my home computer but I never get on my computer at home anymore (and FB is blocked on my work computer). I know there are more tho because I'm a member of another one that doesn't show up when I search.

Jen,

Feel free to add/invite anyone willing to join us.

Our group might not showing up due to privacy settings ;)

Hi Tanya! Hmmm, I'm not sure why the "Cathletes" group didn't show up in the FB search. Try searching for me ("Anna Vidd") and adding me as a friend, then I can manually add you to the group.

Hi Anna. I just sent you a request thru FB

Can't find group

I tried searching from my iPhone and my home computer. Couldn't find a Cathlete group, either, except for the SMU and TX ones.

Jodi

I believe that the group that Lorrie is referring to is a secret group and that is probably why it's not showing up in the search. I don't think it's exclusive though. You will probably just need an invitation. I would have to check. :)

Hi all! Thanks for trying to find the "Cathletes" group on Facebook. I feel bad about the time spent searching for it and it not showing up in the results. I'm sorry about that. I later learned that it takes a day or two before a newly created group will show up. As of tonight - it looks like it's finally on there. So any future results for "Cathletes" should show us. I appreciate your patience!

**UPDATE 8/10/13**

Here is a direct link to the group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cathletes/

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
I have no idea why it didn't occur to me to just post the actual link to the group ::: blush blush ::: LOL :eek: :eek:

complik8td, thanks a million for asking. here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cathletes/

exercise-lover - should be easier to find now with the link above.

Thank you for your patience, Cathletes! :D :cool:

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.