forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention CatheLIVE subscribers, Thursday, July 20, 2023, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Upper Body Birthday Party”! Get ready to do all kinds of upper body exercises while mixing in lots of unilateral and core movements too! It’s time to party!!!

Equipment Needed:

A variety of weighted dumbbells (we’ll be using
sets of 5 pounds thru 15 pounds)
A full-sized mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 454+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

Happy Birthday Cathe! I never celebrate mine except for doing a favorite workout which of course would be one of yours. I have a question: what does your t-shirt say? I can clearly read the Happy Birthday tanks but not yours. I must say I'm jealous of the Cathe t's.

Well, I purchased this one…..couldn’t resist :)…so many new & fun combos she came up
with….
Cool! I didn’t know you could purchase single Live workouts. Do you have to be a on demand member or use workout blender to buy them? I could figure out how to stream it to my big tv and it’d be the next best thing to being right there with Cathe!

ashaw, anyone can purchase CatheLive downloads....on the ShopCathe page, just go to
Downloads and from there you will see a separate section for the CatheLive downloads.
Each one is $9.97.

Usually, I download straight onto a USB thumb drive.

Can't remember where I saw it, (maybe in the weekly newsletter?) is a link to download
a free CatheLive class, which is a Leg Day class from a roadtrip in the past, if I am
remembering correctly. That is how I started! Also, there are several tutorials on the
different ways to download them. I like having my "favorites" available to be able to
do if internet is down, etc.

Last edited:
ashaw, anyone can purchase CatheLive downloads....on the ShopCathe page, just go to
Downloads and from there you will see a separate section for the CatheLive downloads.
Each one is $9.97.

Usually, I download straight onto a USB thumb drive.

Can't remember where I saw it, (maybe in the weekly newsletter?) is a link to download
a free CatheLive class, which is a Leg Day class from a roadtrip in the past, if I am
remembering correctly. That is how I started! Also, there are several tutorials on the
different ways to download them. I like having my "favorites" available to be able to
do if internet is down, etc.
Thank you thank you! While the on demand and live thing isn’t in my budget right now, I can certainly download a few Live workouts! As long as I can figure out how to stream or cast it to my big tv like I did the Pvolve workouts a few weeks ago , this would be a fun addition to my program. Working out with Cathe is fun, that goes without saying but to be able to do one of her real, live classes would take it to another level for me! Now all I need is a Cathlete t shirt and I’m all set!!

Also check out Cathe's coupons as I think she has a coupon for 20% off when you spend $20 or more on downloads. Cathe usually does a really good Black Friday deal in November too. I started off purchasing Live downloads before I got decent internet and switched to streaming.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.