Cathe's New Total Body Barbell Will Feature a Short Weight Plate Bonus Section

Here I go again. I have been thinking about getting another set of the 5’s and even
considering the 10’s, but it’s cheaper if I would just go ahead & get the bundle!
especially with the 20% off. Oh dear! :)
I always keep a Cathe wish list. I ended up ordering the weights, the Step mat (really nice!), two pairs of the non-slip socks and an extra resistance tubing and the blue foam roller that was a daily special.

I was able to use the 30% off code and the shipping was only a few dollars more than the plates alone. The discount offset the shipping and then some.

Wow, you did a Cathe “box of goodies”. That’s so neat….. I am gonna think on the
plate bundle a few days, I just feel if I am gonna get another set of the orange ones,
it’s just a little more to include the 10’s and another set of the little ones.

I don’t use these either with my barbell(s) I have 2 of the old Danskin barbells and all
the plates that came with them and that’s what I use with the bar.

yes, you are right, the step mat is delicious, I got that awhile back and absolutely love
it.

so glad you like your new toys! :)

Here I go again. I have been thinking about getting another set of the 5’s and even
considering the 10’s, but it’s cheaper if I would just go ahead & get the bundle!
especially with the 20% off. Oh dear! :)
I wanted to report back and let you know that the plates do really make a difference with muscle activation. I thought my largest smart-bell was 10 pounds but when I weighed it I found it was 11.8 pounds. Yet I feel my core more with Cathe’s 10 pound plate. Definitely money well spent!

So, I wonder if the weight plate exercises in the Bonus, are the ones we have already seen, or there are some sprinkled in the main workout too And then the bonus. Kind of confusing.

I haven't seen an answer to your question yet, aquagirl...have you?

..I am curious if the weight plate bonus exercises are different from the ones in the main workout, too.

Yeah, it looks like the 2.5 ones…. I have done 2 different versions, one workout is just
the plate squeeze..and the other does the squeeze while extending your arms out &
back in, kinda like a chest press motion. It is kinda hard to say which this is, or it might
be something different….I guess I am confused because on the other pics they said
the workout would have barbell & plate exercises, and today, mentioning a separate bonus section you can do or not…so is it sprinkled in, plus a separate bonus or not
Hi aqua girl, there are some weight plate only exercises sprinkled throughout the main routine. There is also a bonus segment that includes a few weight plate exercises that are not in the main routine, but will be included in some of the premixes. Additionally there is a weight plate add on premix that will include all of the weight plate only exercises from the main routine as well as those from the bonus segment.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.