Cathe's New Total Body Barbell Will Feature a Short Weight Plate Bonus Section

So, I wonder if the weight plate exercises in the Bonus, are the ones we have already seen, or there are some sprinkled in the main workout too And then the bonus. Kind of confusing.

Yeah, it looks like the 2.5 ones…. I have done 2 different versions, one workout is just
the plate squeeze..and the other does the squeeze while extending your arms out &
back in, kinda like a chest press motion. It is kinda hard to say which this is, or it might
be something different….I guess I am confused because on the other pics they said
the workout would have barbell & plate exercises, and today, mentioning a separate bonus section you can do or not…so is it sprinkled in, plus a separate bonus or not?

IMG_2102.jpegLannette, did you get your plates? Do you like them? Which ones did you get?
(sorry for all the questions, but just excited for you to get them!) :)
I did get them and they are wonderful! I’ve been doing my Fall Gym Cleaning. (House cleaning too but the gym is priority. :) )

This isn’t their permanent home. I’m rearranging everything.

Oohh…you got all 3….did you just get the total barbell set? If so, how do you like the
bar? I have 2 sets of the 2.5’s (I workout up &/downstairs & to lazy to haul them up & down the steps….:). & one set of the 5’s…I like your other weights too.

Oohh…you got all 3….did you just get the total barbell set? If so, how do you like the
bar? I have 2 sets of the 2.5’s (I workout up &/downstairs & to lazy to haul them up & down the steps….:). & one set of the 5’s…I like your other weights too.
I didn’t get the bar. We have two of the old Firm bars. The new weights fit but we’ll keep the plates we use with it. The black cast iron DBs in that picture are 37 years old. I painted them with rustoleum spray paint and touch them up every few years or so.

Here I go again. I have been thinking about getting another set of the 5’s and even
considering the 10’s, but it’s cheaper if I would just go ahead & get the bundle!
especially with the 20% off. Oh dear! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.