Cathe's new series

smoogy

Cathlete
I can not believe how impressed I already am with this new series due to be out soon. Cathe!!!! Yet again you seem to out-do yourself. The premixes, the chaptering, the list of weights and equipment used!I can't believe how spoiled we are as your fans. You are indeed the highest caliber there is in DVD home workouts as well as in customer service. Thank you and all your crew. I have never had any qualms about pre-ordering from you. You have never let me down. I wish I could have made it for the road trip this year.

I have to agree with you. Not only are the workouts phenomenal, but the options are unmatched! I remember reading a post or two on collagevideo about the videos being too expensive, but when you look at what you get, the quality of workout, and ALL THE PREMIXES, I'd say it's a bargain!!!

I just read your post and couldn't agree more! Even though you are only buying one workout it is really like you are buying 4 or 5 or even 6 with all of the premixes and chapters. My friend and I joke that no one else would understand our Cathe obsession but I know everyone totally gets it.
Cannot wait for the new workouts!!!
nkuangel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.