Cathe's least complicated step video?

Pykkalo

Yesterday I got my Intensity Series. I was foolish enough to pop IMAX 2 into the VCR, to preview it.

YEEeeeOOOoooWWwww! That looks tough!!! Just the first 2 minutes of the tape (where she's giving tips on the different sections) scared me! I am a step KLUTZ.

So what I need to know is, which of Cathe's step tapes is the least complicated, most basic? I have the CTX series, BodyMax, CircuitMax, MIC, IMAX, and of course, IMAX 2 (Cardio & Weights was defective, I'm waiting on a replacement.) Which would be best for me to start out with so I can learn Cathe's choreography styles?

I would recommend either Mega Step Blast or Step Heat. I prefer Step Heat because MSB is a bit outdated compared to Step Heat.

I also would start with the Wedding vid or MegaStepBlast. These are the two I started with and I join you in the Step-KLUTZ-Club! Have fun. These two will help you greatly in mastering the moves in the newer tapes.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

If you mean which is the least complicated of the videos that you already own, I would say MIC. BodyMax is also pretty basic, but it moves faster.
Otherwise, I agree with the other posters - Mega Step Blast, The Wedding Video and Step Heat are good starters. I started with MSB and Step Max - another more basic workout.
Erica

Thanks guys!!

Looks like I'll have to get the Wedding video and Mega Step Blast when I have a little more money (meaning enough money to order even more videos so I can get the discount :) )but I'll preview the latter half of MIC tomorrow and see what I can do! (I've done the first half plenty of times...)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.