Cathe's July Rotation Check-in: Week 1

Jennifer V

Cathlete
I thought I'd get this started, as a few people are interested.

I've switched the workout days to suit myself, but I follow the listed workouts for each week. Yesterday I did MIS, followed by 30 minutes of Aqua cardio instead of the intense run. It was a hot day yesterday, and my pool was calling me...

You know, I keep forgetting how much I like MIS. I love how Cathe gives us time for a quick stretch after exercises, and the slower two counts work better for me.

Today's the day I do IMAX 2. I know I will have to modify interval 9 - after my leg work yesterday, I don't think my legs will have the energy!:*

Hi Jennifer!
I'll join you for this months rotation check-in. I too had to change some things around due to the extra long weekend/vacation days, so I started yesterday.

Thurs: AM:HST plus ME, abs PM:L&G press mania and PLB, ball
Fri: AM: MIS plus Cardio Kicks

Tomorrow I plan on IMAX.
Like you, I love MIS. It was first Cathe video. I can lip sync almost every one of her words in this workout. hahaha

Let me know how you made out with IMAX2!

Susan C.M.:D

I will join in, too. :)

I did MIS yesterday with the step part of SJP.

Today was supposed to be a 45 minute interval run. But, the weather wasn't cooperating here in Minnesota so I did the cardio part of CTX-Step and Intervals and then another 30 minutes of IMAX 2. I was pretty spent, I think all this "intensity" is starting to get to me. :) :) But, I've noticed my shorts are feeling a 'little' looser, but that darn scale won't budge to save my life!!!!

Tomorrow I'm suppose to to the step part of SJP AND legs and glutes, ugh! L and G just kills me! I will give it my best try, but that is a very hard workout for me I can barely walk afterwards.

Have a great weekend everybody and keep the workout checkins coming! :)

Marcia :)

Hello everyone,
pant, pant... I made through IMAX today! Then ended with PUB abs.

Susan C.M. :D

Are we still on week one? I'm posting again. Well, I did BC this afternoon. Even though it's a beautiful day here and really wanted to be outside. But I did it (have to stick with Cathes' schedule, ya know)! I had the energy to do one of the "add ons" but just didn't want to. Tomorrow is scheduled for IMAX 2. I really like that one and I'm looking forward to it. I'll check up tomorrow with everyone.
Susan C.M.:D

I would like to join in!

I sort of finished week 1 - I started off my week with CTX Upper Body, then Tuesday I started the July rotation. I completed IMAX, Bootcamp, IMAX2, had to take a rest day on Saturday, my right ankle was really killing me - anyway I picked it up today with HSTA so I am two days off from everyone. Tomorrow is MIS and a run for me.

I have been very tired this week and hungry but I really like this rotation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.