Cathe's Diet in 2017

TG007

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

In 2010 you replied to a post about your typical day of diet.

Now in 2017, 7 years later, as a faithful Cathlete since 2003, I'm curious to know if have you tweaked or changed anything to your typical day of diet?

Thank you!
I'm 54 :)

Your reply to "Clean Eating" in 2010: http://cathe.com/forum/threads/clean-eating.276020/

A typical day for me:

Meal One:
A cup of non sweetened old fashioned oatmeal (not instant) with a handful of blueberries and 3 eggs (one yolk and 3 whites), and a cup of coffee (non-sweetened w/skim milk) and a large glass of water.

Snack One:
A scoop of protein powder with cinnamon (30 grams protein) and water. 1/2 banana

Meal Two:
Grilled white chicken breast...no oils or sauces added, a huge helping of dark leafy green salad with baby tomatoes, 5 walnuts, and a small yam...large water

Snack Two:
1 Bland rice cake, a smear of natural peanut butter, a granny smith apple, and a multi vitamin...great big water

Meal Three:
Steamed salmon, 1/2 cup brown rice, a mound of steamed broccolli, large water and cup of skim milk

Snack Three:
Greek 0% fat yogurt (4 ounces), a handful of blackberries, water

Of course there are many other food combo's out there, I just gave you a typical day. If you really want to get specific, its a good idea to consult with a clinical nutritionist who will give you the right proportion of calories based on what healthy foods you enjoy, your weight, your workout level, etc.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.