Cather in Today's New York Times Article Thursday Style Section

pressju

Cathlete
Cathe what a treat to open up to this on my trian ride in this morning. The secret is out: women over 40 rule the world. With you at the top of the heap. I am as proud as if it is my own sister - well, my sister in fitness that is.

Beloved Hetaher you're famous!!!! And look great!!! Step up all others who are in the photo!

Congrat!
Julie
Fit Over 40;)

RE: Cather in Today's New York Times Article Thursday S...

Thanks Julie & Jodi! I thought it was funny that they picked the pic where we were discussing Cathe's shoes??? Too bad they didn't use the pic of the WHOLE group on the RT. (This pic was taken while we were getting ready for the pic.)

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

The article was too cool for words!
Angela:7

Thanks for your support everyone! I too was surprised that they didn't use the large group picture that had all of us in it, but I'm happy for those of you who were featured up close and personal in the picture.....you look wonderful and I'm sure it is quite fun to show your family and friends:7

And a huge apology from me for calling you Cather, although Willa Cather was a great writer... but not known for her exercise prowess. I prefer Cathe.

Happy weekend!

Julie
Fit Over 40

I am just catching up with the forums and see this. I CAN NOT believe how awesome you guys looked in that NYTs pic. Debbie & Kathy and all (Lorrayne, I can just imagine!), my gosh! That was an awesome pic. You all looked amazing. Cathe always does, but when us mere mortals look as great, it feels so good. Wow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.