Cathe..........................

Honestly I could care less who is in your videos. I'm happy to just be working out with you. In my aerobics class here in Chicago, my instructor freaks out if there are not a lot of people in class that certain day. I try to tell her that it's their loss, not ours! When I work out to ANY one of your videos, I must admit that I only really pay attention to you. Maybe it's because I try to be like you and do the exact things you do. I would have just as much fun doing one of your tapes if you were the only one in it as much as if you had 10 people in it. You already know what I look like. But to the rest of you I am of a mixed race (African American/ Puerto Rican) and I just thank God for blessing me with someone like Cathe. It's no question that there is no one out there like her! And I'm sure that it would be more of a pleasure to everyone if Cathe could make certain changes for her upcoming videos, but come on and face the fact that Cathe is only human and pleasing all her viewers is impossible. You could only do so much to perfect your videos. And once you've reached that plateau, then what would we have to look forward to?

Cathe no matter what you do for your next 8 videos, I know it could only get better. Weather you have males, females, short, tall, fat, skinny whatever........ as long as it stars you and what you do best. It's not your cast that makes the videos a success. It's you!

Love ya!

Candy

Sorry to Butt in but....

I agree with you Candy. It is Cathe who makes the videos a success. As a matter of fact I don't pay any attention to the crew behind Cathe. My entire focus is on Cathe. After I have done a tape a few times I actually don't even hardly look at the TV. I just listen for Cathes queues.

Crew

I agree with Candy and the post prior to hers. I don't care who Cathe has in her videos because I focus on her and trying to not get lost in her choreography:0). I think we all have the most important thing in common and that is fitness, good nutrition, and supporting each other in these areas when needed.

I like the crew!

After I've done a tape gobs of times, I do like to watch the others in a video. I like to feel like I am in a class with others and I also like to see them smile and have cheerful expressions (especially at 5:00 in the morning!!). I once had a tape with just the instructor (can't remember what it was, Tamilee Webb???) and it was the most BORING thing in the world! By watching the class I sometimes get distracted, but in a good way - it makes the time fly! I also like to see the way the crew changes from video to video, like the transformation of Cedie! I feel like I get to know them.

YES...

I admit that Cathe is the central point of the video since she is the instructor and the "caller", but I do enjoy seeing the other gals (& soon to be guys!!) behind her. It just shows the quality of the tapes Cathe puts out when you see them all following along sooo well. It doesn't hurt either when we see someone modify something as it shows us they are human. Now, I can't say that about POWERHOUSE Cathe! If I EVER get all those plyo jumps in IMax, I'll feel like a powerhouse! I am truly looking forward to the surprise cast Cathe has in store for us. Ohhhh, how many more months????

Variety is the Spice of Life

While it's true that at first I'm only watching Cathe. After I've done a tape a few times, I like to watch the other members of the Cast. I think I can get through some of Cathe's tougher tapes by picking someone in the background and identifying with them.

I think that's what we are all looking for "someone to identify with" and for the vast majority of us, it's not Cathe. So the Variety in the background helps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back