Cathe, your new workouts are badly needed.

Jane P

Cathlete
Cathe, I just wanted to say how happy I am that you're now making some beg/int workouts. I've had a few restarts in my time as an exerciser and nothing irritates me more than some of the beginner workouts on the market today.

Some of the leads pratter on endlessly and talk to you as if you're a child. They seem to think that if you're a beginning exerciser, you never made it past kindergarten.

Beginning exercisers need and deserve the same professional approach that advanced exercisers have been getting with your workouts. Now I will be able to recommend a top quality product whenever someone asks me how to get started, and know that it won't insult or demean them.

I also like the fact that the workout will contain a weights section. This kind of comprehensive beginner workout is long overdue, and I'm not surprised that you're the one who's taking the plunge to produce such a product. It's about time.

Ditto Ditto Ditto!!!!!!

You may very well start a new trend in beginner workouts that other instructors will pick up and remember when they make their new workouts.

There is nothing worse than being talked to like you are a child when trying a beginner workout. I want someone with a strong but pleasant voice. Someone who is not chatting or cooing (sp?) through the entire thing. I want it to be a workout that makes me sweat and hurt a little but does not cause me injury.

You are the absolute best workout professional to take on this task!

Kudos to you!!

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.