Cathe...question about shoes

ncl

Cathe,

I am having difficulty finding anyone in my area who knows anything at ALL about shoes for aerobics. I live in the Southeast. I do have some specific knee issues that require some knowledge about shoes. Do you have someone that sells you shoes that is knowledgeable or do you know of some place to get good service? I even called Nike and their salesperson had minimal knowledge about shoes. Pretty disappointing. Even store names would be helpful, even if folks aren't local to me.

Thanks for any help!
Nancy

I know exactly what you mean. It is only through trial and error that I found something that works. Ryka.com has a decent selection of shoes; I just purchased the studio n-gage and they are working out fairly well. The only thing I don't like about them is that Ryka doesn't carry size 5 (just about no one does) and so I have to use a 5.5 and that does leave room for my foot to move around too much. This has resulted in some back and knee problems. Also, this shoe comes up over the ankle and I prefer them lower-cut. They do make a good shoe though; it lasts about 4-6 months (exercising 30 min-60 min 4-5 days a week. I would definitly recommend them.:)

They also have an 800# you can get through the website and you can talk to someone about particular issues.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.