Cathe, Overwt. Ecto is back!!!

JamminX3

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-02 AT 07:17PM (Est)[/font][p]I know you just couldn't wait. :p

I/We (there are others who joined in) did what you suggested re: shocking my metabolism with PH, MIS, interval cardio and other cardio. Now, what would you suggest????? My eating didn't get really clean till 2 weeks into it. I had to work HARD on that. Now, I'm rolling along fine. I haven't weighed, but my clothes are loser. Oh, and I started running (So proud!!) I injured my shoulder last week and my ankle this week, so I'll start again on Monday, unless I'm struck by a meteor. :D

I know that you are SO BUSY, so just ignore me if you don't have time for this. But, you know I'll bump this till you have me killed.:*

Bring on the weights!!

(I hope some of this is ringing a bell, or I'm gonna be so embarrassed. ;-) )

Robin http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/flower.gif

I'm bumping for Robin too. I think she may have had some trouble with Hurrican Lili.

Hope to hear from you soon Robin :'(

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-02 AT 01:20PM (Est)[/font][p]Gosh Robin, every time someone bumps this thread I just get "pee-in-my-pants" excited that Cathe posted. God bless her, I know she's busy.;-) Can't wait for those new vids!

awwwww, do we have to let this go? I wanted to hear what Cathe would say, but...if we have to!!! I guess we could wait till she's not too busy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.