Cathe - maybe you should get into iPod workouts!

Humanhair

Cathlete
These are gaining popularity, as I'm sure you know. And the field is wide open for someone of your caliber to "own it!"
Something to contemplate during your recovery, perhaps?
-Caroline

Cathe doing IPod workouts!!! How awesome would that be?.:D :D :D
I hope that this becomes a reality!

Becky

Cathe - this would be fantastic - doing 30/40/50/60 mins workouts - increasing pace-decreasing/doing walking lunges/hills/walking ect........all to your cues and terrific music!

Sounds like a total buy! I would in an instant! I love my ipod but to have someone motivating me vocally to keep going would be great!

I am such a dunce, I have heard of the things yet I don't know what it is for. But if one can use it for working out......cool idea.

CHrissy,
Look up Cardiocoach to get an idea of what these ipod (or mp3) workouts are like. Basically, you get a trainer's voice over music that is choreographed for cardio workouts(elliptical, treadmill, bike,etc).

I just got one for the treadmill based on recs. from this board & I can't believe the difference the music and encouraging trainer's voice have already made in my treadmill workouts!

I would LOVE to hear Cathe's voice & music choices. I think it would be great if the gymstyles for weight training or IMAX3 for interval training were adapted to ipod workouts! That would be Awesome!

HTH

Yippee!! I thought it was such a great idea that I was going to market one myself if you weren't going to jump on it. Now the pressure is off me. ;) Just kidding! :D
Amy

>I've never heard of an ipod workout - how does it work?
>
>Chrissy
>
Another terrific site for iPod workouts is itrain.com. They have 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts for treadmill, cycling, climbing, etc. Their music is great and they have someone constanty coaching you.

I felt obligated to reply.

I would LOVE an audio-based Cathe-style workout. I already like Cardiocoach, but I would really be interested in a program to walk me through weight training as well. Podfitness keeps delaying their debut plus the demo on their site is disappointing.

I had to add my $.02 in case there is a meeting somewhere and the research dept has to prove consumer interest in Cathe audio programs...I want my forum message to be at that meeting.

(Notice I didn't say iPod-I'm a loyal Creative user-LOVE IT, LOVE IT)

JoAnna:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.