cathe make another split series?

kiwi

Cathlete
Hi,
Would you consider another new split series? Please? You make fantastic ones. I don't think anyone else makes them like you do.
More Cathe! more Cathe! More!

Thanks Kiwi! Yes, I am planning on making a split series this next round of videos. An upper and lower body split using a pyramid approach.

YEA!!! Thank you Cathe!! This is terrific news! Kiwi's right, no one does strength tapes like you do especially splits. THANKS!!

marnie

RE: That got my attention!

Cathy
Thank-you. An upper body, lower body split is just what I've been hoping you would creat next.
When do you think they will be produced. Can't wait.

Hi Cathe! Oh this split routine was in one of my suggestions to you awhile back. YES, YES, YES!! Can't wait for these new tapes because I'm not fond of total body tapes. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! Best, Kathy

Can't wait!

WOW!!! What great news! That's exactly the type of split workout I do on my weight training days and I haven't found any videos split up this way that I really like. Looking forward to these!

Bev K.

What is a pyramid approach?

Cathe I really like your videos. Keep them coming. Thanks for doing a great service to all of us amateur fit nuts!

Pyramid Approach!

The pyramid approach is when you do say, 8 biceps curls with a 20# weight, then you pyrimid DOWN to a 15# weight and do 12 curls, then pyramid down to 12# and do 16 reps. Does that make sense to you? Also, you can pyramid UP starting with the lower weights with more reps and then precede by raising the weights with less reps. Whew, I hope I got the "more" & "lesses" right!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Pyramid Approach!

I'm not sure if Body for Life uses the pyramid approach since I'm not exactly sure what that is. Hoping Cathe will set set us straight or confirm what Debbie H. said.

Anyway, in Body for Life, you start out for example with 10# for 12 reps, then do 12# for 10 reps, 15# for 8 reps, 20# for 6 reps, and then do 15# for 12 reps and 12# for 12 reps with no resting between the last 2 sets. The other sets have a 1 minute rest in-between. I "thought" this was a pyramid but maybe there's more than 1 way to do pyramids.

That's pyramiding! Yeah it woould be great to ave a split routine we could use for BFL! With Cathe leading it!

Wow! I've been wishing for an Upper/Lower body split from Cathe's
next batch of videos. This is wonderful news. Thanks Cathe! Care to entice us with more info. on the other workouts?!?!?!?

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-02 AT 09:14PM (Est)[/font][p]I am so stoked!!! I LOVE split routines & I love pyramiding. Can't wait Cathe!
Ruth :7

That sounds wonderful, Cathe! I love your strength workouts and look forward to these great additions. I also want to thank you for your utmost professionalism and making such quality home workouts. I'll buy anything you put out because you've more than earned my trust! Hope the pregnancy is going smoothly. :0)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.