Cathe Gear Coming Soon!

Motivational posters!

I just had a suggestion that was outside of the list.

I'd love to see some fitness motivation posters with the "Behind the Scenes" photos from the Intensity Series.

pants & shorts - low rise is my favorite, in a soft Danskin-like fabric

tops - 3/4-sleeve shirt would be lovely; i prefer mid to lower hip length semi-fitted tops also in a soft fabric; i want that tank top you had made for yourself; also, a maternity top would be great

I don't wear bright colored workout clothes - black, gray, or navy works for me.

Thanks!

OMG I am so excited to order! I just wanted to echo the thanks for asking for our input. Now to answer your questions:

Baby Doll tops.... would you like it to expose about an inch above the navel, about an inch below the navel, or come right to your hip bone with no skin exposure.....would you like scoop neck, v-neck, boat neck, cap sleeve short sleeve etc. what colors would you prefer?

I would prefer an inch above the navel. I haved worked hard and suffered through many a plank to get good results and I am proud of it. I know that many may prefer a longer style, not sure if you could offer both. I love scoop neck and cap sleeve because I'd also like to show off the arms I have finally gotten into shape. There is a website Alore.net that has numerous styles of women's shirts inlcuding baby doll shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops and even beach cover-ups. I would also like to suggest that you offer a baseball style tee that has the contrasting raglan sleeves. This website will show an example of a short sleeve as well as a 3/4 sleeve. As for colors I like basic black and white with maybe a couple of the most popular pastels like blue and pink. I would have to say my personal first picks for shirts would be a baby doll and a baseball t-shirt.

Fitness shorts......how short, how fitted, draw string, elastic band, roll down, current hipster style, basic traditional style, cotton, nylon, tactel, lycra. What colors?

I prefer a 3" inseam with a flat elastic waistband, I can't stand gathered waistbands as they tend to be itchy when sweating. A lower rise that sits on the hips would be ideal for me with a cotton/lycra mix. I don't own any workout shorts as I am cheap and have just been using men's boxer briefs. I find them of great comfort and can't believe that nobody has styled women's wear after these yet. The 100% cotton blend tends to stretch out after wear so that is why I suggest a little lycra spandex for form fitting, but not so much that it squeezes the flab on my inner thighs like a sausage casing, LOL. Again on the colors I would like basics like black, navy and maybe charcoal grey. I tend to wear darker colors on the bottom as they are more slimming.

Sweatpants.....yoga style, boot cut leg, tapered leg, loose fit, form fit, in between loose and form fit, elastic waist band, draw string, cotton, lycra, tactel, nylon. What colors?

I love a boot cut yoga style pant. My favorites are from JCrew again with a flat waistband (they came with flat drawstring which I removed) and have a bit of lycra for stretch and form fit. I am 5'8" and like either a 32" or 33" inseam and maybe a shorter like 29" or 30" for petites. Again, black, navy and charcoal would be my basic personal color requests. I would also like a side striped pant but not in traditional black with white stripes. I was thinking maybe a power blue or other pastel with grey stripes or something like that would also be neat. I know it is a long shot but, a matching zip jacket either hooded or not would be the best to complete the size stripe pants. How cool would I be doing my daily running in a fabulous Cathe ensemble?!

Long sleeved shirts....more form fitting but not super tight, loose fit like a ski-shirt with a mock neck line, what kind of neckline, what colors, cotton, lycra?

I prefer a more form fitting long sleeve shirt. I am one of those who doesn't like the wide band and gathering at the wrist on the looser long sleeve shirts because if I decide to push up my sleeves I lose circulation and it bunches too much. I am not a fan of mock-neck at all and would love a basic crew neck with a slight ribbing. I do like to layer a short sleeve over a long sleeve in the winter months and that is also why I'd prefer a more form fitting shirt. I am funny about fabric on top so I like 100% cotton and, if possible, a tagless shirt so I am not always scratching my itchies and don't have to worry about causing a tear by cutting/ripping out the tag.

I'd also like to second the suggestions for water bottles and workout logs. I have scoured the internet for a log that I can keep track of workouts as well as food intake like a food journal. I have made my own spreadsheet to track a food, its protion size (i.e. how many ounces, cups or slices), carb grams, fat grams, protein grams and maybe a column for WW points for those on WW. Oh yeah, and a Cathe pen to write in this coveted journal :D

And finally, I have one more suggestion (I promise!). I'd love a wall-chart that has you demonstrating proper form for exercises. I could use it for execution as well as inspiration. Laminated would be great, but I am not sure how cost effective that would be.

Again I'd like to thank your for asking us for our suggestions and input. You have the best operation from top to bottom whether it be your fabulous customer service, excellent well-chaptered DVD selection or kick-butt-take-no-prisoners workouts. Thank you so much for all you have given to this fitness fan.

Hi Cathe! This is what I'd like to buy:

Baby Dolls: v-neck, 1" above navel, short sleeve in white, purple, powder blue & orange

Fitness Shorts: black traditional style in tactel

Sweatpants: boot cut, form fit in black, navy blue & dark purple

Not fond of long sleeve.

Thanks a lot!! Kathy:D

Very exciting. I would love to see the fabric mostly cotton for the T-shirts, shorts and pants. Can't wait!

Joanne

I would like to see a choice of at least black and white for each item...

Baby-doll- scoop neck, cap sleeve, hipbone length

Fitness shorts- slightly loose, 4" inseam (short, but not uncomfortably so), black, drawstring

Sweatpants- yoga style with the loose band at the bottom, slightly loose, but not baggy, black

long-sleeved shirt (my favorite thing to wear!!), form-fitting but not super tight, mock neckline a plus, but not necessary, long-sleeved t-shirt type is good, breathable fabric for outdoor running or hiking is good, but regular Ts can be worn to work on casual day.

I'm so excited!

I'd love for the shirts to show no skin, but hipbone length.

For the shorts, not too short, not too tight - no wedgies allowed!

Make all of the clothes work together, like color coordinated.

how exciting!:)

I'm so excited - I can't wait!!

I'd really like to see fitness shorts. The shorter inseam, like the ones in the intensity series. Dark colors are best - they don't show the sweat. Tactel is nice. Drawstring, and roll down, just below belly button, regular waist - not too tight elastic!)

Sweatpants - I bought some years ago that are a mid weight cotton/about 10% lycra blend. They wash great, fit great, look great, and are really comfortable. Style for casual wear - I would prefer something that is relaxed fit, but not too loose! Bootleg is fashionable too.

Shirts - I'd like to see sweat shirts - hoodies and pull overs in the new powder blue, a rose/raspberry, violet, black, gray, kaki.

t-shirts - I'd like the short sleeved ones to be in a fabric that breathes that I can wear running or to work out in.
Long sleeves - hmmmmm - I don't know!

Just make sure you sell the clothes you wear in the workouts. You and the cast look so cool and fit! Everyone wants to look like you all do!

Thanks for asking!
Dlaudy.

I was just searching the website the other day looking to find out where you got your cute workout clothes from the Intensity Series.

I would also like to add that a water bottle would be a great seller.

And how about the phrase "you can do anything for a minute" on some of the merchandise. I love that!!

Thanks so much for thinking of us!

Hi Cathe and thanks for asking our opinions!

I'm sure that I'll like anything you sell. I really like all of the clothes in your last two series. I love the shorts with the V in the front, they're very flattering as is a slight roll-down waistband.
I'm a petite so petite pants sizes would be great, shorts and tops don't matter.

My Vote :)

Matching tops & bottoms

Baby Doll tops.... right to hip bone with no skin exposure.....scoop neck, short sleeve

Fitness shorts......short, draw string, hipster style, cotton/lycra

Sweatpants.....LOVE boot cut leg, in between loose and form fit, draw string, cotton, lycra,

Colors for everything - Definitely Black, Pink & other pastels

Thanks for soliciting our input...how nice!

Hello! It would be great if you could offer some kind of discount like you do with your video tapes for people who want to purchase a lot of stuff?

For example--buy 4 apparel products, get a free T-shirt
Or order this, this, and this, and get a free mug

I'll be purchasing many things regardless of if there is a quantity discount. But it would be added incentive to "buy" that extra item to get something free.

I'm so thrilled that you are doing this! I've been waiting ever since I saw the first post about offering T-Shirts. Can't wait!

Thank you!

>>Baby Doll tops.... would you like it to expose about an inch
>above the navel, about an inch below the navel, or come right
>to your hip bone with no skin exposure.....would you like
>scoop neck, v-neck, boat neck, cap sleeve short sleeve etc.
>what colors would you prefer?

What about a sweetheart neckline? Extremely flattering on most people.

A longer cap sleeve (does that make sense?) that is rather loose fitting.

Colors: anything in the blue, pink (but not cutsie "girly" too-light pink--more in the fuschia range), red, or classic white.
No brown, green, yellow or orange.

>Fitness shorts......how short, how fitted, draw string,
>elastic band, roll down, current hipster style, basic
>traditional style, cotton, nylon, tactel, lycra. What
>colors?

Elastic waist, basic traditional style.

Dark colors (black, navy blue).
About an 8"inseam (not too short or too long)
tactel or some other fabric that supports well and that is breathable, but nothing too shiney.

It would be cute to have black and navy with some colored stripes down the side (coordinated with the tops.)

>Sweatpants.....yoga style, boot cut leg, tapered leg, loose
>fit, form fit, in between loose and form fit, elastic waist
>band, draw string, cotton, lycra, tactel, nylon. What
>colors?

I've been desperately looking for some sweatpants style pants but with some spandex in to keep the knees from bagging out, which all-cotton pants tend to do a lot. If these were not just for workouts, then tencel is a great natural fabric that resists wrinkling and feels like cotton.

Bootcut black and navy.

>Long sleeved shirts....more form fitting but not super tight,
>loose fit like a ski-shirt with a mock neck line, what kind of
>neckline, what colors, cotton, lycra?

Again, sweetheart neckline, or square neckline.
Princess seaming.
Rose pink (dark, fushia. Garnet red. Periwinkle blue.
NO yellow, brown, and absolutely no green! (This IS *MY* wishlist, n'est-ce pas?)

>This may take some planning, but how about a Cathe fitness
>log? That way we can record our workouts, rotations, weights
>used, etc.
>

This would be a place where you (Cathe) could incorporate some of the things that people have requested you put in a book!

Cathe~would it be possible to have most of the items made with or without your logo? The reason I ask and I hope I don't offend you, my company does not allow to promote other programs on our clothing WHILE we teach, such as Jazzercise, BodyPump etc. That is not to say I won't buy gobs with your logo on them for outside of class! Hope this does not offend you. I would LOVE to have many of these options to wear to class. Thank you for considering this!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Well, I only wear one color and one style, so I might as well post it. Maybe there's a chance I'll be able to get some Cathe gear.

Black is the only color I wear.

Ankle length tights of cotton/lycra blend is the only style of pants I wear. (No boot cut, capri or shorts.)

Tops must be sleeveless, tight, and have a scoop or V-neck.
Belly button length is good.

Black socks.

Thanks for asking.

I will buy about anything. I do like the color black for workout clothes. I would love a coffee mug. Maybe if I see it on my desk all day, it might help remind me to eat clean.. :eek:

I would like to second everything Connie said! Oh, wow, this is going to be great!!! As far as colors go, I would like basic black for the bottoms, and some pretty shades of yellow and green for the tops ( I'm a redhead ;-) )Can't wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.