Cathe, daughter tried working out with you!

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:D Hi Cathe! I bought Lacey two gymnastics outfits this weekend and she just had to try them out to your videos! She more or less goes through the motions and uses 2 lb. weights and my 3 inch step. She cuts out of the workout once she has had enough. I do tell her to keep moving her legs so her heart rate does not drop too rapidly. Do you think there is any harm in her working out to your tapes seeing she is 7 years old? I can't wait to see how she likes gymnastics as I think it will help with her small fry cheerleading next year. She already does a perfect cartwheel and round-off!

Cute story Intensitylisa!

My DD, who's 2, always points to all the girls and pretty much has their names down. She typically "tries" to do the cool down with me because she knows its mommy time after I'm done working out.

Can you tell I only work out to Cathe - can't switch now and confuse her with new names;) !

Sami

Heehee, my daughter is afraid of you. She thinks that your cardio just might kill me one day! She is so cute though, she comes home and tells me how her coach does not use proper form when lifting weights, and flings them around, and she is very indignant. She asked if she should correct them, and I say ugg NOOOO, then she protests and quotes form pointers heehee. She thinks that Cathe knows all, which she does seem to know quite a bit!

My daughter will be 13 next month, and she did CTX Kickbox with me yesterday! Tomorrow we have planned for the two of us Pure Strength, Strong Legs & Abs. Isn't it great to workout with your daughter? I just love this!!

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.