Cathe Customer Service

seakix

Cathe,

I just wanted to make a comment about the service I recently received from Nancy, one of your customer service reps.

I had a problem with the IMAX2 DVD and sent an e-mail to customer service. I was surprised at a couple of things - #1) response time - it was immediate! #2) level of service - Nancy handeled everything with excellence. She followed up with me and made me feel like I was the only customer she was servicing (which I know can not be true, as I'm sure she is working with many others as well).

In a world where everything is becoming more automated and less personal, it was nice to experience something that made me feel like I was important and my concern would be addressed.

I wanted to post this because it seems people often waste no time in complaining, but rarely take the time to praise the good. Unfortunately, I have been known to do a bit more complaining, in my past, and wanted to change that by taking the time to give praise when praise is due.

So, thank you and Nancy for the wonderful service I received. I was so astounded by it, I didn't mind that I even had a problem :)

Thanks again,
Cheryl

:+

Not Cathe, but I just have to say that a customer service experience, either positive or negative can sway someone's opinion of an entire company, it's usually thew first sontact someone has with the company.

From reading the posts regarding Cathe's customer service, I have to say that they are all first rate, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I don't think we compliment them enough, sometimes!! Usually, the only time you hear about a dealing with a customer service department, it is a negative experience. Let's face it, how many calls do they get saying how much someone loves their product??

Kudos to Cathe's customer service staff, and you Cheryl, for bringing your experience to light!!

Jerry

Thank you so much Cheryl. Keeping our customers happy is a job we take very seriously. It pleases me to know that you are 100 percent satisfied with the service you received. I'll pass this note on to Nancy as well.

Have a wonderful day:)

That is soooo true Jerry! I believe it is so important to let people know when they did something wonderful, becuase there are usually 10 (or more) ready to say something bad. :)

>Thank you so much Cheryl. Keeping our customers happy is a
>job we take very seriously. It pleases me to know that you
>are 100 percent satisfied with the service you received. I'll
>pass this note on to Nancy as well.
>
>Have a wonderful day:)

Please pass my compliments along, as well. I had problems placing an order earlier this year, due to some confusion with using both a gift card and credit card. I had the same experience with Nancy. I was amazed and so pleased by the quick and friendly responses in getting me on the right track. I wish I had thought to say something about the great service sooner!

I was surprised as well by the level of customer service. Even with a house move and move to the UK, Nancy made sure that I got my orders without a hitch! It was more than professionalism. She provided the personal care that is rare to find today. A big thank you to Nancy!

Rita

I too would like to thank you and Nancy for the wonderful service. I recently placed an order for the calendar but I just realized I had way too many expenses (holidays not included!) and I asked if it was possible to cancel. Yes, I really do feel guilty about that! But Nancy was so pleasant and I felt I couldn't thank her enough, but decided not to waste her time. :7

Christine

In the past, I've only had to contact customer service once (and believe me, I've ordered many, many times!), but I had the exact same response -- it was immediate and was handled perfectly. My problem was resolved very quickly. Cathe has WONDERFUL customer service!!!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.