cathe.com or fitnessfreak.com???

The one-star rating for this thread cracks me up. :D I orginally thought it would die a quick death. Man, was I way off.

Debbie is indeed very kind and generous with her time. It is greatly appreciated. :) Assuming BethL isn't a troll of some sort, perhaps she will be able to re-register under another name, come back, and maybe peacefully enjoy all the forum has to offer.

I usually dip into the Hardcore Ladies. Fitness Freak EXCELLENT. Another lady, WD is worth reading. She mixes and matches different tapes. Opens up new possibilities I'd never thought off.

Wow! I think it is wonderful that so many people appreciate Debbie's hard work (you can include me in on that!) but man some of the responses were unnecessarily unkind towards BethL.

BTW, If you noticed, most of the ? for FF posts are in the Rotations forum. If it bothers you so much, simply avoid that forum.

Ah, that's why I'm not getting the point of this thread. I hardly ever visit the rotations forum (but if I did more often, I wouldn't be put off by FF's posting. If I found her posts unhelpful, I just wouldn't read them).

Well, I just got done reading this thread. It really did hurt my feelings to read the very first post but it brought tears to my eyes to see how you all have defended me. I am honored. You are all such great people here and your response on this thread makes me proud to post and help whenever I can. I love fitness and I love to share my knowledge. And believe me when I say, I do not mean to step on any toes here - especially Cathe's. I am just trying to help with the knowledge I have learned. And I learned a lot of it on here.

Someone asked about my own website and I did start one but just have not had the time to put anything good in it. So I canned the idea for a while. It's all I can do to keep up with the posts on here and quite frankly, I'd rather stay on here then make up my own website.

Suz - That original poster wasn't Patty. Just letting you know. But thanks for coming to my defense, my friend!

Thanks again, everyone!!! This thread made me feel like crap and made me happy all at once. :eek:

Nope see here FF knows she was talking about me Her Name is spelled Patti My name is Patty

If you not interested in reading Debbie's posts just keep scrolling past them...what is the big deal?? :confused: I don't think it's worth hurting the feelings of someone who so generously tries to help the rest of out around here. I don't post much but I do enjoy reading Debbie's advice and being scared of her rotations. :p

Janet

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.