Cathe after HC fat loss rotation should I take a recovery or can I repeat the rotation again?

Madison1

I am starting week 3 of your Fat Loss Rotation. I am loving it!! :)
So I am wondering after the rotation is over should I take a recovery week? Or continue on w/ another rotation?
Also should I do a different type of rotation or is ok to do another 4 weeks of the Fat loss rotation?

Thanks So Much!!!!

great question! I was thinking of taking a recovery week and then going into Muscle Endurance rotation. I would love to hear what cathe has to say!

bumping this!

take care:)
Gloria

RE: Cathe after HC fat loss rotation should I take a re...

I'm bumping this because I would love to see what Cathe thinks!! I was thinking of taking a recovery week or at least taking it down a notch for a week and then come back full swing, I'm really interested in Cathe thoughts on this!!

Jennifer

Thanks in advance!:) :) :)

hi, i just want to add my own personal experince with recovery week. I do think that recovery is very important and should be used whenever you are working out very hard. When I first recieved my hardcore series, I went crazy and just felt the need to do them all asap. I workout everyday for about a 1 1/2 weeks, drank lots of water, got enough rest (or so I thought) and ate very clean. I gained 5 lbs!!!! I almost died. So I cut back on all activity for one week. I still ate clean, drank my water and just relaxed. I did no exercise (not even strecthing) for a full week and lost 7 lbs. Go figure!! So I think recovery is very good, but I am no expert just adding my 2 cents. Chap

I'm doing my own Hardcore rotation, patterned somewhat after P90X. I just got done with a hard 3 weeks (using the Gym Styles, Low Max, IMAX3, Core Max and some stretching). Now I'm taking a recovery week. To me, recovery doesn't mean "just doing nothing," but rather doing supportive exercise (lots of functional workouts to help condition the supporting musculature, stretching, yoga). My week looks like this:
Day 1: moderate step cardio and shoulder/knee rehab exercises (for rehab and prehab)
Day 2: Functional fitness workout with light weights
Day 3: yoga or stretch and shoulder/knee ex.
Day 4: moderate cardio
Day 5: functional fitness weights
Day 6: cardio
Day 7: stretch or rest

Then I'm ready to get back into things, with a MM/HC Extreme 3 weeks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.