Cardio Kicks

Jul

Cathlete
<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-00 AT 09:21AM (EST)</font></center>

I got my tapes last night!!! They look awesome!! I watched parts of 3 of them and did one section of abs (new stuff!!). I was the one who posted about being worried about the kickboxing - since I'm not so good. I thought I'd do it last. Well, I popped it in first. FUN, FUN, FUN!! It was easy to follow but very intense! Cathe is right, it is a great mix of kicks, jabs, punches, etc. and I LOVED the power drills & power moves! It was not overwhelming and I ?think? I looked pretty vicious! hehe! I knew that Cathe could convince me to like anything! I never knew that my hands could sweat so much! Every bit of my body was covered in sweat! Intensity was fabulous! When I finished, I couldn't stop yelling "WWHHOOOOOOOOO!" My family got a bit tired of it after awhile! I especially LOVED the part when she brought the eye candy, I mean "men" up front for motivation! I laughed so hard!! Cathe's done it AGAIN!

I got my tapes, too!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-00 AT 03:24PM (EST)</font></center>

I did Circuit Max this AM. I like it but just have to do it a few times to get over the learning curve. I previewed CardioKicks, it looks like alot of fun but tough!

I love this workout!

I did Cardio Kicks last night for the first time - what a fun workout. I had a smile on my face almost the whole time. The workout was easy to follow, but intense! Definitely the most fun and intense kickboxing video I've ever done. When it was done, I wanted more - it was great!!
I did Circuit Max this morning - now that was a whole other story - TOUGH!! I was glad when that one was over!!!
Erica

YaHoo Erica!

I'm surprised you have the energy to type this post! You are making it mighty hard for us DVDer's!! I plan for CardioKicks to be my 1st. tape to try. Thanks for the review!

DebbieH

Hey Erica!

I did Cardio Kicks this morning. I agree with you (and Nancy C's post from yesterday)...it was fun and intense (but in a good way
happy.gif
).

I know everyone else will love it too!!

Lisa

Lisa and Erica know the good stuff!!

I agree with you both. I did Cardio Kicks and had a blast. One down seven to go. Great stuff.

Keep watching and watching..............

Patricia

did cardio kicks last nite too...

loved it! Didnt wear my hrm because I just wanted to concentrate on the moves, but I am doing it AGAIN tonite because I had so much fun!

Circuit Max

For those of you who have not tried Circuit Max you are going to love this tape. It is tough but the choreography is not hard to learn. I have to learn parts of the step portion, but that won't be a problem. I have done this tape twice already yesterday (when I got my tapes) and again this morning. Cathe gives excellent pointers and cues. Look for a great workout!!!

I will do Cardio Kicks tomorrow, I have already previewed some of the tape and it look like soooo much fun.

I am having the best time doing my workouts. Look out Cardio Kicks, here I come.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I am in workout heaven!!

Terri

__0
_\<,_
(_)/ (_)

Wow!!

I did Circuit Max this morning for the first time and it was tough!! I can't believe you have done it three times in 24 hours!! I was beat when I was done and drenched in sweat! Way to go Terri! Cardio Kicks is going to be a breeze for you after that!
Erica

Circuit Max

EBH87,
Just wanted to make a correction, I only did Circuit Max two times not three. I don't have the strenght of Cathe, although I wish I did
happy.gif

I would probably be in the hospital if I did that tape three times
happy.gif

Didn't you just love Circuit Max. I love that type of work out. Those static push ups really kicked my *%##@@

I am reviewing the six pak, and I viewed the circuit one first, it looks great.

Off to view more tapes.

Terri

OK..you know I have to jump in again!!!

hehehe

I did it again this morning...somebody stop me
wink.gif
(done in my best Jim Carey voice..where's Paula R's sound waves when you need them!).

I have a stack of KB tapes now...do you even have to ask which is my favorite! I even love the lead into the side kick..the little hesitation with the hip. I love the ice breakers..the triple punches with the leap..the power hops! I could go on..and probably will..hehehe and the little Cathe-isms...hip hip hooray! I think there is a little go..go..go girl with the punches. Cathe ya just make me smile
happy.gif

Lets see a show of hands of those who end up with a river of sweat that flows up hill into the nose when stretching in that great pose where your forhead is on the ground
wink.gif
. And since we are on the stretching...has to be one of the best KB stretch sections...loved the part where you slip your arm under and through...very complete for the shoulder and back...OK..I'll quit now
wink.gif

nancy:O)..happy happy happy

You're so lucky!

My tapes aren't due to arrive until Tuesday. I can hardly wait, especially now that I'm hearing such great things about the workouts!

Terri!

Is that a person on a bike...the little graphic? Very cute
happy.gif

nancy:O)

I'll make you a deal, Ms Deb......

......I am going to be busy with my 6 pack for a while, so since I feel sorry for you drooling all over your computer reading the posts by the folks who have used their tapes, I'm a-gonna let you try MY Cardio Kicks while I do the 6 pack Kick Box tape. They MUST have similarities, and I will not feel deprived if you borrow my CK tape.

Are you interested? Or was that a dumb question?
wink.gif
I WOULD like to try Circuit Max once, but then you can borrow that one, too to try it out.

Better take me up on these offers before I wake up and turn back into a witch!
happy.gif
happy.gif

I know it won't be long until you will have your DVD's in you hot lil' hands. Those po' folks at SNM are feverishly working so hard to please us raving vide-ots (rhymes with idiots). They must laugh at some of the stuff we come up with.
wink.gif

Now...

...THAT is a TRUE FRIEND in Fitness!! Thank you so much HB. I would LOVE to try your CardioKicks! (Circuit Max also whenever it's available.)THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!!! We probably do sound like a bunch of raving Idiots, I mean vidiots!! I am sure that Cathe and all of SNM will be so happy when we all have our DVD's in hand and they can settle back a bit. Even if I got my DVD's this week, I don't think that our new player will be hooked up for another couple of weeks. The drywallers came today! YEAHHH!! My W/O room is going to be so nice. I have two steps so you'll have to come join me and we'll do a new tape together! Thanks again! Deb

Coco loves Cardio Kicks!!

Okay, so I'm a masochist (or a vidiot). I did Circuit Max in the am yesterday and did Cardio Kicks in the pm. I loved it. My niece and daughter joined in for a little bit, and so did Coco (check my info to see how Coco usually reacts to my workout tapes.) He jumped around me in a circle, and then he jumped up with his paws on me to join in the fun!! It was really funny!!
I can't wait to do the tape again to see how he reacts (and also to see how I'll feel after the tape.) I can't say enough what a great workout, Cathe!!

Hey Val!

By the looks of CoCo in your bio, it sounds like maybe he likes CardioKicks EVEN MORE!! He doesn't look quite that active in your bio! Hee-Hee! You are a TRUE vidiot! Doing Circuit Max (which I hear AIN'T easy) in the A.M and then CaridoKicks in the P.M.!! You all are making us DVDer's very excited for these tapes. Thanks for the reviews.

DebbieH

Stop!Stop!Stop!

How can I patiently wait for my DVD's when you crazy kids are enjoying those workouts! By the time I get them I'll be totally exhausted from the excitement of reading these posts! I just wish they'd give us a hint as to when we DVDers will see our UPS guys!

Graphic

Hi Nancy,
Yes, it is a person on a bike. It was not align correctly when I posted it on the site. It usually comes out better when I used it at the end of my e-mails.

Have you tried any of the videos yet!

Terri

Yes I have Terri

But just Cardio Kicks...the rest will arrive tomorrow
happy.gif
!

nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.