CABs and Abs ----> Tuesday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, ladies :) :) :)

Today will be LL, then back to the classroom either before or after tutoring to do some more work.

Angie :: Cool weather? Sweet! I enjoy fall temps, too...Nice that you're able to sleep in today...No, I don't usually work out before school...I have a 30-minute commute and need to leave pretty early. I don't like running in the dark. But even for indoor workouts, working out before 6 doesn't seem to agree very well with me. While I am technically *awake* before then, I like my morning routine of reading the paper, hopping on the computer for email and the forums, and eating a relaxed-pace breakfast. I might try the split workout thing, though, and see if I can make it work. The new series might be ideal for this...It was just the one photo I didn't like. But then again, I have seen pics of some of my super-thin friends that make them look much heavier than they really are, so I am going to blame it on the camera and move on. :p :)

~Cathy http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif

"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Good Morning Chickadees!:)

Cathy: Can you believe that I slept in this morning...I got up at 8am! WOW! :p Actually, after quite some time of undisturbed sleep I was up for about an hour last night so that might be why I slept later. So you are doing LL again? You are one brave girl!}( You are right about the headaches and the chiro. I guess it's probably totally unrelated. I hope so anyway. So I hear that you will be heading to Church every Sunday to pick up men now? ;)

Angie: We had a very cool day here on Saturday. It was unseasonably cool and very breezey. I had on pants and a tshirt and had to wear a light jacket as well! It was a nice change from the heat but a little too cool IMO. Actually, if it wasn't as breezey it probably would have been gorgeous outside! Yeah, Cathy and I crashed the RT. It was a fun time. Cathy and I spent alot of time hangin' out just the 2 of us before we went over to where the RT'ers were. We had dinner and some drinks and yapped up a storm. It was a good time. She was soooo gracious. She picked me up from my hotel and carted me around all night long AND the next morning!:)

So today is a run. An Itread no doubt. I picked up the new interval ITread y'day but do not know if it's appropriate for my HM training or not. I am thinking it IS appropriate as it is going to alternate between faster and slower paces and since I plan to run/walk this thing, it fits right in, no?? }(

I have only been doing my HM training for a little over a week and in that time I seem to have lost some weight. The scale is showing all new lows these days. I don't know if it's a fluke or what but it will be interesting to see what happens as time goes on. I also took my BF measurement. I am happy with it right now. I just want to keep tabs on it to make sure it doesn't go UP while I train due to muscle loss. I am going to do my best to keep up the weight training in some capacity 3x per week but I've switched it to endurance as opposed to strength. I hope it is enough with the extra cardio I am doing to offset muscle loss. We shall see what happens!

Okay, I'll be back in a bit.:7

Hi Ladies,

Oh my, my body is really sore today. We did tons of walking lunges, sprints, shuffles, sprints...... So much for bootcamp working out the soreness of B&G and k-boxing the day before. I think it's time for new running shoes also.

I ordered two new Amy Bento w/o's yesterday; Kickbox Xtreme and Hi/Lo Xtreme. They won't be delivered until the end of the month.

Cathy-Glad to hear you're feeling better. I haven't had migraines since I was a teenager. We never found the trigger for my migraines but my Dr. said that most migraines are caused by food or drink.

Wendy-thanks for sharing your HM training. It looks great. My goal was alway just to finish. Of course I wanted to run the whole way but that only happened for a couple of them. Walk/run is a good strategy and should serve you well. I need you and Laura to send your weight loss my way:)

Angie-Well Cam and Cody will surely keep you busy with soccer and football! Jerod started football last night. They practice 5 days/wk for the first 2 weeks then in drops down to 3 days/wk. They also practice for 2+ hours. He will be beat when he gets home for sure. You have a busy rest of the week planned preparing for your nascar trip.

Nancy-What are you up to today? What delicious dinner are you preparing tonight?

Have a great day ladies.

Diana

Hey girls

Just wanted to give a shout-out. I really have to get moving. I'll definitely check in later.

Have a good day!!!!!!!

Nancy

Good morning all

I have been up and on the computer for almost 2 hours now.:eek: Shame on me! I have a ton of stuff to do...yet, here I am. *lol* I got on the everyday minerals site and finally ordered some of that "wonder" makeup - lol. I'm not sure I picked out the right colors but I guess that's the problem most people have. You can go on and get a free sample kit and only pay $5 for shipping so if it doesn't work out, it's no biggie. I ordered a starter kit and the free kit along with an eye shadow and it was about $21 for all of it with shipping. There was also a 10% promo code (D2nm4C) I used that expires today. So, if you all have some extra time today.....

Cathy - Thanks to you and Laura for the tips on the make up. If it wasn't for your posts, I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought. Your excitement was just too contageous to ignore.:) I hope I like it as much as you. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about trying something new.
I was talking to a girl this weekend who gave me a tip on better photos that I thought I would share. She said that if you jut a hip out in front (just a bit) of you in the photo, it will make you look slimmer. I haven't tried this trick yet, but maybe I'll give it a shot this weekend.
Boy, it sounds like you are already back at work. Are all the other teachers in there doing up their rooms too or are you the early bird?

Wendy - itread sounds like it'll be a great training tool. Maybe your weight loss is due to the change of pace with your workout routine? Are you wanting to lose weight? I'm thinking that you were where you wanted to be as far as weight. I wish I could say that. *lol*

Diana - It is busy with sports. Things will get less busy by the end of October - I hope! We wanted to get some more weekend camping trips in there during autumn, but with Cody now having games every weekend, I'm not sure that'll happen. There's always a price to pay for fun stuff.
Yup - we're otta here in 2 days. I'm ready!! I really need to get off this computer and start working on the house. :( :(
Hopefully the DOMS will quiet down for you. So you have GS on tap for tonight? And you thought it would be an easy week b/c the rec center was closed....:p ;)

Hey Nancy - shout out right back at ya!

Have a great day girlz

Angie

Hey Girls!

ITread 21 running interval work out is fantastic. It was TOUGH but I enjoyed the challenge!}(

I'll be back later for personals. I have to start getting ready to go to my MIL's for dinner. We'll be leaving in about an hour!

Ciao Bellas!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.