Cabs and Abs Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Ang: No I wasn't ignoring your rest day/week question/comment on purpose. LOL I just forgot to respond but I highly doubt I could get through more then a couple days in a row of complete rest w/o KILLING someone! :p ITA that it's sad that the summer is almost over. It always goes by too fast. :(

Di: Glad all is well. Sorry you are so busy. When I am too busy I get overwhelmed and cranky. I think they push kids too hard in sports these days. There is no reason for a kid to have to play more then ONE game in a day IMO.

So I'm not sore at all from y'day's run. I am surprised and happy about that. Today I will start my CTX rotation off by working Chest/Back/Shoulders and abs too if I have time. No cardio for me until tmrw.

BBIAB!

OK, this day is not starting out well.....just had a post go out the window.:mad:

Long story short, there was a fiasco with the vacation booking last night. We checked flights before we booked the cruise and after booking the cruise, found that the flights didn't even exist.:mad: Whatever you girls do, do NOT trust cheapoair.com to book your tickets. They had flights listed on there that had been cancelled by the airlines, and even though they increased the price by $50 while we were on the phone, they still had no idea the flights were no longer legit. WTH???? So, they have our credit card info. and everything and we never even booked anything with them. I sent a nasty gram to the company, but I'm sure nothing will come of it. We were on the phone with a rep for an HOUR! In that time the tickets on the airline site went up $200.:mad: On the bright side, we did book the cruise thru vacationstogo.com and saved about $200. They were wonderful to deal with.:) Thanks girls for the suggestions on that one!

I will be going to Great Gma's B-day party today and hope to get back and get the trailer cleaned out so I don't have to deal with that later in the week. I also need to decide on our house stuff. I have made a decision on the siding, now I need to make a decision on the cultured stone and get some prices on the gutter system. Sounds fun eh?

Wendy - Ohhhhhh CTX rotation? That sounds cool. Is it one of Cathe's rotations?
Glad the run went well yesterday and no ill effects today.;)
I know a rest week would not be fun for you, but it might bring you results like you've never seen before. There's only one way to find out. Just make sure you don't do it during PMS.....that might be a monster that no-one could control!:confused::p

Hey Di - hope all is good with you today. Don't you have a long run this morning?

Hope the party was a success Laura.:)

Check back with you girls later

Angie

Hi girls!

Had to pop in here and let Ange know that I lifted my ban today (only for you, girl! :)) and am sippin' on a tasty blue "mouthwash" beverage at the moment. Reminds me of the blue Icees I used to get from Kmart when I was a kid. Yummmm!

While I'm here: sorry about the travel plans hittin' some snafus. What a hassle! Will surely be avoiding that company in the future. Hope you had a good time at great grandma's party & have that trailer cleaned up in a flash, so you can kick back some.

Love ya's!

Hey Cathy - Great to hear from you.:) Thankfully the blue stuff tastes so much better than mouthwash! *lol* I opted out of them last night while we were trying to put together the trip. Those things greatly reduce my typing speed and accuracy....go figure.:p They remind me of those bomb pop popcycles that I used to get while camping as a kid. Glad you are enjoying it.:cool:

We had fun at Gma's party and took MIL who also had a good time. She really needed to get out and have a bit o' fun. I got home and got the trailer cleaned so now it just needs to get packed. I never did get that workout in b/c we got home later than I had planned. Oh well, that's OK b/c my lats are on fire today from HSTA yesterday. I need an extra day to recover from that. Again I will only get in 2 or 3 workouts before heading out on Weds. night. But, I am bringing my runnin' shoes so I'll get a workout in there as well.

TTYS

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.