|.|.|.|.| c/t wednesday |.|.|.|.|

Kate, your question from late last night was soooooo appropriate. I thought I was going to kill Chris last night, I really did.

He came home from work - 20 minutes late - no call, no text, nothing. When he walked thru the door, he was on the phone with someone from work - and proceeded to talk for a solid 5 minutes, not acknowledging anyone. Finally he got off the phone and I made it clear that I was annoyed.

Later in the evening, I was baking cookies. Collin went outside to play in the back yard, then found a friend a few houses down he wanted to play with. Chris was outside, so I assumed he was watching Collin (Chris does not like the parents of the neighbor child). After a few minutes, Chris came in and said that he "really needed to go to the bathroom" and I would need to come out to watch Collin. Collin is a football field or more away, and I am supposed to watch him from INSIDE the house? PS, I was baking cookies for Chris' DENTAL HYGENIST!:mad:

The man works all the effing time, is on his phone when he's not at work, and spends a good hour or two a day "escaping" in the bathroom!!! I am pissed, and went to bed without speaking to him last night...

Klaudia, how was your shopping yesterday? Get anything exciting?
Nina, sorry to hear about the stuff with your mom. Was yesterday better?
Colleen, yesterday's weather was perfect for a walk, wasn't it? I think I am going to use PS for awhile too.
Anne, how was rowing? Did you finish the patio umbrella?
Becky, that is awesome news about your DH! I bet you are so proud of him!
Angie, where are you? Are you having fun with your company?
Kate, thanks for keeping me entertained at work yesterday afternoon!

So yesterday I ended up doing KPC drills and about 25 minutes of walking at lunch. I wanted to do a stretch max segment with that didn't happen with all the DH drama:rolleyes: Eats were good yesterday - with eating better and working out consistently again, I am more "regular," sleeping better, and feel great in general!

Off to pump some iron - I'm thinking Pure Strength something. I'm in the mood for shoulders:p

Katie, I can def relate to your story! Happens here all. the. time.
Good job getting back to your WOs! I know how good that feels! Have a good one today!
So what kind of cookies did you make????

-
1st dayof summer vacation & WeeFace is singin' in her bed.:rolleyes: Stinker. Our only plans for today are to drop off cupcakes to Laura's friend at his work. Gotta love him - he said he's been thinking abt how good my cupcakes were since I threw Laura's bday party 2 years ago! Isn't that awesoem?! So I'm taking a dozen to him.:D

Good Morning Girls :)

I woke up to storms and laid in bed for an extra half hour just listening to the rain and thunder . They seem to be rolling through , one after another this morning .

Cardio day, I think... I will probably do TM or bike.

I love cupcakes Kate........you are making someone very happy today with them!! :) I love that J is singing in her bed (but it IS too early;).

Katie, ugh MEN! .......have fun with PS !!

b, i love a good tstorm! rainy & gray here but no storms. have a great SPIN! :D

-
julia is a maniac this morning!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Laura & I signed up for a 5K that's going to be in a couple weeks and DDs are doing the 1mile race taht morning too. FUN!

Kate, I made Very Chocolate Cookies... http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Very-Chocolate-Cookies/Detail.aspx I used a mixture of semi-sweet and white choc chips, and I added a *tiny* amount of instant coffee. Mmmm! I love it when people crave my cooking/baking - that's why I am making cookies for a random dental hygenist that i've never met!

Becky, it's rainy here today too. I envy your lazy morning!

PS chest/shoulders/tris DONE!

YUM KATIE! I love to feed people too! Somehting about it just makes you so happy, doesn't it?!
GREAT JOB on your WO! Are you getting PP/SS?

I used to bake for my kids friends all the time. They would say they their mom never made cookies.....or whatever , and they'd get so excited to see homemade cookies, cake or whatever it was on the table (usually after school ) :)
Then I baked for places my kids worked........now I bake for our garbagemen !!!!!!!! LOL I'm not kidding !
I leave them cookies several times a month and they always bring our cans and recyling bins back up and put them on the side of the house ! :)

Morning!

So I didn't work out yesterday:( Spent too much time shopping then the girls had dance and then it started raining. I did manage to get two summer hats-a plaid fedora and a newsboy cap, a pair of aviator sunglasses, a dress, some workout clothes, and makeup:) Today is legs, abs, and a short cardio.

Katie, there must've been something in the air last night! I was fuming too-Darrin ALWAYS comes home on the phone and in a bad mood-snaps at the girls, telling them "we're not going outside now", blah. He gets calls and texts all night. Last night I went off! I told him his phone better get turned off when he gets home or he needs to tell his boss/coworkers not to call after 8. He's operations manager for a landscape company, not a doctor! I was feeling guilty for my shopping spree but after last night, not so much.

Kate, enjoy your first day of vacation! I get to make my last lunch of the school year today! Cupcakes-yum:)

Becky, rainy day here too! Hope it clears up soon! Have a good workout!

good morning all! dinner was awful last night - i thought the place was mexican, but it was cuban. dh and dss did not approve. oh well. i had a very plain bland salad. trouble sleeping last night, but i did my run and abs anyways. i think i might do some short weights at the gym right before swim lessons - i'd love to do some pullups. mom drama will hopefully simmer today. i need to focus on moving.

kate, aidan sings himself back to sleep in the morning, usually around 5:30. that is so nice of you to make cupcakes - what kind?

becky, where do you do a tm wo? do you go to the gym? congrats on dh - is he happy with himself?

katie, how nice of you to bake too! i have zero will power. does skunkette have any cravings?

all this talk of baking has me really wanting some goodies. i am hoping the hormones are less active today. but, yday went as well as it could, and we have a nice busy fun morning to stay on track. bbl

Becky, LOL! I've baked for our oil change and car wash guys before! :D

Klaudia, Your shopping sounds great! Sorry abt your DH too....sigh.

Nina, Vanilla cupcakes w/ vanilla frosting. Nice n simple but oh so good! Will decorate them cute - maybe 2 diff colors of icing?
Sorry last night was a bust. NICE wo's tho!:D

-
With summer vaca here my 1PM WO time is CRAMPED! M & I had a good talk last night and I think my WOs are going to be right after dinner, 45 mins to an hour. After being home all day w/ the kids I will not only deserve but NEED an hour to myself!:p I'm trying to deide between a cpl rotations.....

Hi Everyone!

No workout this am yet because I was tired and hungry. I decided to work from home so I can take break this morning and workout. I plan to do Max Recovery and either PS all uppper body or PUB. Probably PUB since it is all together. Never did PS last night because DH was not feeling well. I think we both have a cold which we can't shake.

Katie, sorry about the DH issues last night. I hope you had a great workout this morning.
Kate, glad you & M worked out when you are going to exercise. Are you going to do Rosetta Stone this summer?
Klaudia, yeah for shopping. I need to get a couple of tops and shorts and then I think I am set for summer.
Nina, sorry about the dinner last night. I hate when that happens. I can't believe you are moving this weekend!

Y'all are chatty this morning! Rowing last night was great, albeit cool and rainy. But I met some great women and we went out for a bite to eat afterward. I think it's a good group and I'm going to enjoy getting to know them. And, I posted on FB about going rowing and one of my original rowing buddies (who now lives in Portland, OR) is going to be in MI this weekend and asked if I want to meet her to row! Wouldn't that be fun? I'm supposed to see my dad on Saturday, but I'll either go later in the day or on Sunday or skip it. :eek: I would only skip because I will be there Tues and Wed next week for appointments for him as well as the following Sunday for Father's Day. What do you guys think? Anyway, I'm very excited to be getting back to this sport; I forgot how enjoyable it is.

Kate, enjoy your first day of vacay!

Colleen, I'm jealous of you working at home today; I know how much better that is than being in the office.

Nina, I love Cuban food, but I am an equal opportunity eater. :D There's not much I don't like, except seafood.

Klaudia, which one is Amy? Corn girl or the one with the teeny tots? Either way, your walks sound good; I'm sure you'll enjoy them. And great shopping! Do you have a picture of the dress?

Becky, you go, girl! Doing nice things for people in service industries is one of my favorite things. I think they're very underappreciated.

Katie, how's that new bathing suit? Sorry for the DH drama.

Hi to all who follow.

Busy day on tap; I better get to it!

anne

Colleen, NICE to get to work from home! I wish Mike could but with the hooligans around he wouldn't get much done!
I'm pretty sure Rosetta....I jst don't know how many of the lessons to order!:confused: Might as well bite the bullet and get the first 3.

Anne, Glad you had a good time rowing! What an awesome UB WO!

Klaudia, Cute dress but I would look preg in it!:p

Cute dress, Klaudia! That will look great on you.

Kate, see if your library has Rosetta. Some do, I don't know if yours is one of them.

Hey ladies sorry about the irregular posting.

katie sorry about dh drama men can be insensitive sometimes.

kate mmmm cup cakes, which i can have them but i was a bad girl yesterday at Hardies.

becky you bake for the garbage men lol, they must love you

klaudia good that you treated yourself.

nina good luck with the moving thing. Sorry about mom drama

kate you do need a hour to yourself!

colleen i hate summer colds. feel better.

anne good for you with the row-max. How long do you out for?

todays workout was 35min ellip, 30min express weight machine workout and then an extra (because I was a bad girl) 15min on the arc trainer. I burned 455 calories in 1.5 hours at the gym. Now I'm ready for a nap.
And no my workout buddy was not there. i just did not want to be bothered with her today. I signed up for a "make your own workout" class this saturday, so maybe she will get the hint.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.