C&T - Hump Day

Kate, glad I don't have any bananas at home right now!

Robin, nice plans for today-mine would be more like no computer til noon!

Colleen, you subbed CCC for MMA Boxing? You're a rockstar!

Anne, have fun today! Everytime you talk about TCB it makes me smile:)

Another bathroom clean and more laundry done. I'll workout after the boys leave. I seem to be getting a sinus headache:(

Oh, eats:

B-Greek yogurt w/honey, oatmeal w/flaxseed
L-leftover pasta with sauteed asparagus, mushrooms, and peas
D-sauteed pork chops, steamed broccoli, roasted potatoes
S-apple, cheese

Clintonya, You give that DD a big hug from me!:D
Hope your work day is productive and FAST!

Klaudia, Yummy eats! Get that WO later!!!!

-
Healthy eating is paying off! Isabel's lunch was a spinach salad w/ slivered almonds, carrots, and raisins. I think she's even prouder of herself than I am of her!

Hey girls,

I miss checking in here and feel like I am missing so much fun! We've just been so busy.

After I took the girls to their bday party, I wanted so badly to take a nap and just veg. BUT, I did B&G sb abs and AS and it felt great! I'm so glad I did it and don't have to make up for it later. :)

Kate, your day sounds wonderful with taking the girls out to bfast. Sorry about feeling ugh afterward! :) The recipe looks amazing.

Katie, can't believe Collin is 5. His pics on FB were so cute. Did you test again today? I'm sorry the process isn't going as smoothly for you as possible. It's such a hurry up and wait kind of thing. We're here for you! MUAH!

Becky, yes, I know you can sympathize about loss of sleep. Hope your weather warms up for you soon. Ours got beautiful but is supposed to be cold again next week!

Wendy, sorry about the driving incidents. I would be a wreck driving in the city. I sweat like nobody's business when I'm in nerve-wracking driving situations. I thought of you today b/c I whacked the heck out of my elbow on the door and it hurts sooooo bad... stupid clumsy me.

Nina, I can totally relate to your weight issues (I fluctuate between the same numbers and it makes a big diff to have those extra 4-5#). Anyway, do you think you could be under eating and putting your body in starvation mode? Are you hungry a lot? You seriously burn a ton of cals and think of how much athletes eat to keep up! Glad you're having fun with your friend.

Klaudia, I can't believe you did AS with 2 risers. I was thinking of you the whole time going "NO WAY!" - there is so much jumping, it's ridiculous.

Robin, we've missed you around here. Sorry for your cable woes. I would be so annoyed at a 2 hour delay for 1/2 inch of snow!

Colleen, so annoying that your stove didn't get fixed y'day. Sorry about your back pain. I think CCC is hard on my back... I prob would have done kb! :)

Anne, all your talk of TCB is so fun! Does he have a real name or are you going to keep it to yourself. TCB is actually kind of fun. What does he do? Hope you had a fun lunch with your friend.

Clintoya, sounds like you're busy lately too. Where do you work? I think I've missed that all along.

OK, time to spend some time with my sweet husband. He brought home a bottle of wine... you know what that means, right? ;):eek::p

See y'all tomorrow!

Did GS Biceps - loved it. And Crunch Burn & Firm Pilates. sooooo glad I didn't pay for that one! Got it from Netflix. Now, I like Ellen Barrett but that was a SNORE of a WO!:eek: Better than sitting and boredom eating tho!:)

I feel so yuck from the carb-fest! Blech! Drinking lots of water.

Angie, Good job pulling out your WO! Good for you!
Have FUN tonight!!!!!

hi girls. having so much fun with my friend. my boys are smitten!

angie, have a great evening! i am jealous.

kate, good job with the wos. you are trying so many new ones.

robin, you have been missed. sorry about the cable stuff. how is work?

anne, have fun today. i enjoy hearing about tcb so much!

klaudia, you are super productive today. i need to think about fitting in cleaning what with my saturday work day. thanks for the link - i will call one of the nutrionists.

katie, by the way, did you retst today? sorry for being nosy.

becky, how are you feeling? i did ypga today too and fel so good.

colleen, what happened to your back? i love ccc. need to do that this weekend.

wendy, how is the cleaning out going?

hi clintonya!

eats have been good today. i am not hungry and did eat a little out of boredom/anxiety. we are off to the playground in a bit . thanks for the kind words. everyone. once my friend leaves hoepfully i will figure things out better. bbl

Okay, I just finished my piece of a project (so far) that's been sitting since yesterday morning. Whew! That's good, now I feel somewhat productive. I saw my friend at lunch and she said, "I can tell by looking at you something good has happened!" Isn't that funny? TCB is Pete, but I can never remember his name b/c I think of him as TCB. And did I tell y'all how super fit he is? The man runs 7 minute miles. Holy crap, I will never keep up with that, but that's okay. He lifts weights too and eats better than anyone I know, except y'all. He actually gets up and cooks himself breakfast before he goes into work. Who does that? He's such a grown-up.

Nina, enjoy your time with your friend. It sounds like you're having a good visit.

Kate, I could never get into the Crunch work outs, they all look boring to me. Plus, I don't need any more work outs, I have so many I never do, including Cathes (ssshhhh, don't tell on me!). And, yes, I'm totally smitten, what can I say? I forgot what this feels like and it's really fun.

Angie, have a good night!

Klaudia, what's your work out for today?

Clintonya, I forgot I was coming back to work just as the month gets underway--what was I thinking? Oh, well, it's all good. I needed the break!

Hi to everyone else! I'm sneaking out of work a tad early as there are no bosses here today. Have a good night, everyone, I don't know if I'll make it back here from home.

anne

Klaudia, is your headache any better?

Angie, I do accounting and IT for a small non-profit adoption agency. Great job on making yourself get your w/o in!! Have fun tonight!

Kate, keep drinking that water - by tomorrow you’ll have forgotten all about it :)

Nina, glad both you and the boys are enjoying the time w/your friend!

Anne, I always try to figure out the best time to come back to work from vacation, but never seems to work out like I planned anyway :) lol at not being able to remember his name :)

Did CCC which always puts me in my place :) Did my youngest dd’s hair. I don’t know how hair stylist’s do it, holding your arms up for 1 ½ hrs is a workout!!

Clintonya

Hi Everyone!

My back is fine now - I think I was sleeping in a weird position before I woke up and it was stiff. I have had problems in that area requiring a visit to the chiro so I didn't want to aggravate more if it was something. No running tonight because it is raining and I don't have rain gear.

Kate, sorry about the pancake incident this morning. I don't have an A&W near here so no temptation. Thanks for the review of crunch & burn pilates.
Klaudia, I get sinus headaches from cleaning too. Any type of soap makes my nose itch. I can survive a shower but not a full day of cleaning.
Angie, no problems with CCC. Glad you got your workout in despite being tired. Sending your girls sleep vibes for tonight.
Anne, yeah for leaving work early today! DH will sometimes cook breakfast for himself before work. He goes through phases - sometimes he wants to cook breakfast, sometimes he has cereal.
Nina, I am glad you are enjoying your time with your friend.
Clintonya, this morning was a cold rainy/snowy morning so maybe that is why I did not want to get up. I hope work eases up for you soon.

Have a good night everyone!

Okay, work out done! I did a 35 minute run, abs from MMA Fusion and section 1 of Total Body Stretching. I'm washing my sheets and then I need to eat dinner. Have a good night, everyone!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.