butt cheeks

dhcsim

Cathlete
I have started to exercise faithfully every day. I have noticed that one cheek just seems smoother than the other one. The right one feels bigger on the side where my hip is. Has anyone ever heard of or experienced this? Will I even out as I lose the weight? I have taken before pics and plan to post a success story when the total weight loss is done.

I have always had more fat on one hip than the other. My right hip over the bone has a thicker layer of fat than my left (left is very smooth and there's no fat over the bone). Don't know, just hopes that it all evens out eventually!

I carry a tiny bit of cellulite on one leg, but not the other. I work both my arms the same, but my right is significantly bigger then my left. I feel lopsided.

Charlotte~~

That is weird. In some of my bk pics (before kids) I notice that one leg is more defined than the other. Wierd! When I reach a certain weight I will start running. Maybe that will even me out.

Maybe it has something to do with one side being a bit larger than the other. i.e. My left foot is bigger than the right and my left side of my chest/ribcage etc. is slightly larger than the right. Just an idea.

Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.