Buff Badgers 4/6-4/10

Good Morning,

Didn't get a bike ride in yesterday. Got in a car accident instead. Totaled our car but noone got hurt.

Today I will try to get a run in after a haircut for DS and my DH going into work late. Seems when the kids are home I don't get workouts in.

Susan, enjoy your break. What plans do you have? Nice morning for a run wasn't it?

Lala, no dessert! Just kidding, carmel corn is a dessert, snack or meal sometimes.;) You ran after lowmax, and 3.5 miles to boot. You are in great shape. Glad DD shoulder is doing so well. Will she be staying with you for awhile or going back right away?

Have a good day.:)

Karen :(:(. Glad that no one is hurt, but am SO sorry about your car. :(
Hope you can get your run in, it will feel good.

Today was my final STS meso 2! Can´t do any more pullups than last week but my bis are much stronger!

Did make 2 desserts yesterday, one is called Sacher Torte, but I misread the directions and the frosting is kind of bitter. We´ll have to eat it with whipped cream or ice cream:p

also made some kind of chocolats mocha mousse covered brownie. Sounds great, but with my baking luck as of late, I can only hope!

Enjoy your day, ladies!

lala, who are the people in your new avatar picture? I can't see it very well. Sorry about your dessert but one can never have to much whip cream and ice cream. You did that on purpose;) Have a good Easter. What are you doing for recovery week?

The three in the back are my kids, my DH and me! Yes, I know, that avatars are pretty small. lol about the dessert:D.

I will probably try to get outside and do some running for my recovery week, am thinking nothing too strenuous, maybe not even something every day!

Happy Easter to all of you!
Did KPC this am, including abs even though I did Plates and weights yesterday...probably a mistake:eek:

Think I´ll go for a short run with my SIL later on.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.