BUFF BADGERS 2/1-2/5

Morning BB's,

Today was W9D3 of GW28K, so next week is my last week of running this program. :D But Insanity is after that! :eek:

Sue, Wow on your niece, that is so young. We have been having some decent weather to walk in. Nice that you can get out there to enjoy it.

Lala, I think that my endurance increased when I started doing all those Jillian workouts. I like how she pushes me, and I was going all out on Bootcamp because of that. ;)

Karen, Yep the original Bootcamp is what I was working out with yesterday. I hadn't done that workout in ages, and I was happy with how much easier it was for me to do. I felt like I was one of the crew, instead of a slacker! :D I am even contemplating Kickmax in the near future. I have avoided that one because of the dang challenge in that one. :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Hello,

Today I did Cardio Abs, Brazil Butt Lift Bum Bum(what a name), a 20 min. upper body workout from Cindy Whitmarsh from Exercise tv( I got for a dollar at dollar tree) and the band segment of Stretchmax.

Laurie, you are going to love Insanity. These are the first workouts ever that I couldn't make myself push through all the way. I had to stop. I am hoping the next time I won't have to stop. It's those darn plank combos at turbo pace.

Have some errands to run. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Lala - I walk around the shop here at work during my lunch break. While I have walked outside when it's nice outside, it's not very pedestrian friendly. Lots of semis and no sidewalks. Our shop area is 250,000 square feet and there are lots of others who walk during lunch, too. You just have to be watch out for the occasional forklift (even though they're supposed to be at lunch). Was just telling my kids yesterday I can't wait for it to get a little warmer and stay light longer at night so I can walk after work.

Laurie - I agree with liking the way Jillian pushes me. Well, maybe I don't like it at the time but I like it when I'm done or when I do another workout and find moves like those terminator climbers in Bootcamp a little easier. Just think how even easier these workouts will be after Insanity.

Karen - Great job on the Insanity workouts. I'm in awe of anyone who does those. How do you like BBL? I was thinking about getting those.

Last night I did Quick Trouble Zones and added on Results Lower. This morning I did Shred #2. It was a little easier this time but I was still dripping sweat. Did another power walk around the shop during lunch.

Sue, I really like the BBL workouts. The Tonique workouts have a lot of the same moves in them. I've only done two of the BBL workouts. I enjoy them and hopefully I will get some results using them. High and Tight is band work with moves like you would see in squeeze, lots of pulses etc. Maybe he has a different way of working things that will really work. Nice workouts. I like Cindy a lot. I can hardly wait till it gets light later also.

Off to make supper.

Stayed up late last night and this morning I'm being lazy, lazy, lazy. Still in my pajamas at noon and I haven't even worked out yet.

DD14 is going to Sadie Hawkins tonight with a boy! :eek: This is her first real date and I'm not sure how to feel. This boy has been hinting all week that he wanted DD to ask him but she chickened out. She was going and he was going and now all of the sudden he calls her this morning and now she's being picked up by him and his mom tonight! He sounds like a nice kid but I've never met him. It's just a dance so I shouldn't be freaking out but I am a little.

Well, better get going. Have to workout and clean the house before DD's DATE shows up! :eek: :confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.