brazillian butt lift

I am interested in these workouts also. Where do I get these? Thanks
They are from Beachbody, but I recommend ordering from www.totalfitnessdvds.com . When you get to the site, click on the "Beachbody Store" logo on the right side of the homepage.

Mary who runs the site has excellent customer service and fast shipping (I've just recently started ordering from her, and I'm usually surprised as how fast my order arrives. She often sends things out the same day. With Beachbody products, if she's out of stock, shown as a -#, then she'll offer to have the package sent directly from Beachbody).

I am REALLY struggling here. I haven't bought a new workout DVD in over a year, and I am ->this<- close to caving in and buying BBL!!! I can't remember the last time I saw something with such glowing reviews.

Are the exercises in this set really that different from any of the other butt/leg workouts that are already on the market? Really? This package just sounds too good to be true... is it? :)

Melissa

I doubt there is anything really "new". Is it too good to be true--Probably. But I ordered it anyway. It sounds like fun. It is freezing cold in January and Brazil sounds great. Everyone seems to be enjoying it and I split the cost with a friend and we will share. And if it really gets results think how good we will all look for the spring and summer!

Wow, this is a popular subject, based on the number of views!

(I wonder how many people clicked on it because they thought it was about the surgical procedure? And how many of those folks are not actually forum members---do we even have 1000+ members? LOL!)

I did Cardio Axe and Tummy Tuck Saturday. Boy, what a fun work. I had to do it in my family room since I have to watch my 5 year old son. This workout was packed with Latin dance. But it was not too difficult to follow. However, I do admit, some of hip and mid section moves I need sometime to master it. It ended up my little son was dancing around with me while I was working out. He was even better moving the hip and mid section than me!

The scene, the music reminded me of our vacation in Caribbean. If I have time, I can pop in my player and do it over and over again. It was so fun. I feel sexy already. :p

Then I did Tummy Tuck. Now it is all get real. They are not the ordinary moves I did before. Sunday, I felt soreness in my mid section, especially in my lower tummy where I had hard time to target.

At dinner table, I was talking to my kids about how I need to practice those Latin moves, both of my kids jumped up and tried to show me how to move. Isn't it funny?

Anyone here bought Deluxe package? If so, can you share your experience with those workouts? Are they different from basic package? Thanks.

I am doing the "Flat Butt" rotation, 4th day...I had to modify especially the burpees. I was surprised that my bum bum has boomed boomed! Basically I am doin' it to get rid of cellulite. The band workout in High and Tight got me but not the weighted section.

I am doing the "Flat Butt" rotation, 4th day...I had to modify especially the burpees. I was surprised that my bum bum has boomed boomed! Basically I am doin' it to get rid of cellulite. The band workout in High and Tight got me but not the weighted section.

That band workout is a killer. Last night I accidentally did the band workout WITH my ankle weights on. I forgot that you put them on AFTER the band part. Ouch! But it was a great workout. I may start doing that from now on. I'm not hugely fond of the Sculpt workout. I'll be subbing Cathe, probably Muscle Endurance, for that workout each week. I had a few DOMS after it, but it just wasn't as good as Cathe... But I am lovin the Cardio Axe and High & Tight... haven't done the Tummy one yet and haven't done Bum Bum a lot yet... I do think these workouts are very unique, though.

Alright, I'm in - I am just about to go and order this series. I just started the STS with Shock cardio rotation. I am hoping I can get it in somewhere. I really found Cathe's Butts & Guts gave me good results so I believe it is possible to improve my butt with work. (I do believe in fairies, I do believe!)

Thanks for all of your advice and opinions! I'm excited to do my first workout!

Last edited:
That band workout is a killer. Last night I accidentally did the band workout WITH my ankle weights on. I forgot that you put them on AFTER the band part. Ouch! But it was a great workout. I may start doing that from now on. I'm not hugely fond of the Sculpt workout. I'll be subbing Cathe, probably Muscle Endurance, for that workout each week. I had a few DOMS after it, but it just wasn't as good as Cathe... But I am lovin the Cardio Axe and High & Tight... haven't done the Tummy one yet and haven't done Bum Bum a lot yet... I do think these workouts are very unique, though.

Tummy Tuck is a killer did that one tonight. High/Tight 2nd time around left me sore! The 2nd week looks tough! If ankle weights isn't a good idea, I thought I would do Stephanie Huckabees Ultimate Calorie Blaster for cardio...so glad I didn't. I did her Cardio from PowerFit w/6in riser of TF and Cardio Express. I don't think my bum bum could have handled it!

Okay. It is done. I ordered it from the site you recommended Kathryn. I live in Hawaii so speedy shipping sounded good to me! And of course we all love excellent customer service. Thanks for posting that information!

I got my order on Friday, and tried it for the first time this morning. I did Bum Bum and High and Tight (minus the ankle weight work cause I ran out of time). Whoa. I have to admit that I didn't expect it to be as tough as it was. I'm still feeling it, and I'm sure walking in the morning is going to be somewhat of a pain party. :)

I'm in, too. My set arrives tomorrow. Now to figure out how to fit 'em in...

(I do believe in fairies, I do believe!)

Ha ha!
4.gif

I've definitely got DOMS in my lower body this morning. Today is a running day, and tomorrow I'm going to try the Sculpt workout. I think by using heavier weights it will be an effective compound movement workout.

I just got my BBL and gave it a try yesterday. I had no balance at all yesterday so I will give it another shot today. It didn't help that my family was laughing at me and the dog was staring at me. What I can say is that for the short periods I didn't fall over :eek: it was truly a butt-kicking workout!! I will report on it after I successfully complete it! I think it will be very worth the cost.

Did "Bum Bum" this morning. I like! It worked me good, moved quickly, and I found Leandro to be fun and motivating and his accent charming. The beach setting in the background didn't hurt to look at, either, on a cold, January morning. Looking forward to the rest of the workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.