brazillian butt lift

Just wait my girlfriends to you get the workout "Sculpt'....that is allll I gotta say at this point and time :)

I hear you. I thought it would be easy. Man, I did it this AM. My heart rate was in my zone. I could not use more than 8lb. Most of time, I had to adjust down to 5lb. I had to control my balance. The hardest thing for me was floor core work. I could not do - have one hand in the back, and the rest in prone position.

I never hardly watch a dvd before, wellll the first time I picked up heavy weights for squats, then he went into the compound move....I knew I was in trouble. You are right, can't lift any heavier than 8 or 10lbs for this workout for most exercises. I do use 20lbs for lat rows, though.

I think everything will be lifted time I am finished at this rate!

You guys are so bad! I just now ordered. I'm on board now.

Can't wait to get them.

Janie

Last edited:
I got my set! So excited to do my first workout. I have a question for y'all though. I am doing the 3 1/2 STS with shock cardio rotation now - when do you think I should add these in? Double up and do'em on my cardio days or on my ST days? I workout in the morning for the STS/SC stuff - so I figure I can do a BBL in the evening...just not sure what I should double up since I haven't done these workouts yet. Kathryn - any opinion on this?

Thanks again, I am looking forward to these workouts!

I would hold off on Sculpt. High/Tight you can do with upper body. Bum Bum to me was more of a carido workout, so again, you can combine with upper body. I wouldn't try and do it with leg work though.

Why oh why do I keep reading these BBL threads?? I've already planned out my next 4 1/2 months worth of workouts just to discourage any workout purchases. Looks like I will be ordering these tonight :D Funny thing is that my Mom is Brazilian and I don't have a booty like the BBL models, but I'll work on it :p:cool: Thanks for the enabling ;)

I am doing the 3 1/2 STS with shock cardio rotation now - when do you think I should add these in? Double up and do'em on my cardio days or on my ST days? I workout in the morning for the STS/SC stuff - so I figure I can do a BBL in the evening...just not sure what I should double up since I haven't done these workouts yet. Kathryn - any opinion on this?s!
I'd do them as a second lower-body day (like do upper body day 1, lower body day 2, upper body day 4 and lower body day 5), or maybe occasionally in place of STS legs in meso 1 and 2.

so i'm really considering buying this. A couple questions:
1) is there a set rotation that comes with these workouts?
2) is it bodyweight only exercises?
3) does it target the thighs as well as the glutes?

I think thats it for now:)

There are a few different rotations that are suggested depending on the shape of your butt and what you want to change. There is a full body "sculpt" workout that uses weights. There is also a band that is used for both standing and floor work that works the butt and the legs. There is also a 30 min cardio workout called Cardio Axe and an abs called Tummy Tuck. I have been having fun with this set. It is bright, cheerful and the workouts seem effective plus I like Leandro the instructor. He seems to really know his stuff and while it is a fun set he means business. This was a good buy for me.

I'd do them as a second lower-body day (like do upper body day 1, lower body day 2, upper body day 4 and lower body day 5), or maybe occasionally in place of STS legs in meso 1 and 2.

Thanks Kathryn and netsnotes16's for your help on incorporating BBL with my STS. I did my first workouts on Saturday and I loved them. I did cardio axe - so much fun.

I agree, he is adorable! I am quite pleased with these workouts. I previewed Bum Bum and started doing it it was so infectiously fun. I also previewed high & tight - wow, looks like a great workout. I think I will get Cathe's firewalker band - so I can use it for this workout. I had been thinking about getting them anyway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.