Boot Camp...My First Cathe Workout!!

Flyweight

Cathlete
Hello Everyone!

I'm new to Cathe's workouts and just finished Boot Camp, my first Cathe workout, which I absolutely loved. I like circuit and interval training and am used to pumping a lot of heavy iron. I'm trying to build my muscular endurance, so I'm looking forward to the Muscle Endurance workout.

Do you have suggestions for other workouts I might like? I play a lot of sports and so naturally have a lot of cardio workouts throughout the week (mountain biking, inline skating, elliptical machine, Ultimate frisbee and running when I'm not injured!). I do a lot of strength training as well for rock climbing and boxing.

I'm not really into step routines and I like a lot of variety (hence the many sports activities!). Which other workouts should I try?

Cheers,
Lucinda

I would say get Drill Max, I think you would like that one. If you are looking for a lower body w/o Butts & Guts is awesome. It has a cardio/leg premix on it that I love! I add the floor work onto it at the end for an awesome workout!

You will end up wanting all of Cathe's workouts... I also started with one and keep buying & buying. She is awesome & you really can't go wrong with any of them!
:)

I second Drill Max--it's an awesome workout and a lot of fun. It has a little bit of step in it, but it's definitely not a "step workout". Do you like kickboxing? If so, I would highly recommend Kick, Punch and Crunch. Also, I like High Step Challenge. You need a high step for it, but again, it's not a "step workout".

Have fun, and welcome to Cathe!

Dukechick

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.