Bodybuilding/Sculpting- Checkin---Is anyone interested?

Hi Everyone,

I am re-starting STS tomorrow as part of a long and committed Bodybuilding/Sculpting rotation. For those wondering what I am referring to, Here is the link:

http://cathe.com/forum/f95/rotation-body-building-287493/.

To kick off both checks in and discussions around building muscles, I thought of sharing articles on the topic. Also I have included cathe's article about lifting heavy hoping to encourage all of us who truly have a (itchy :D:D) DESIRE to build muscles;););)

Cathe Friedrich - The Bodybuilding Benefits of Salmon
Cathe Friedrich - Weightlifting Myths Debunked

I really would like to hear from all of you. Remember "We are all in this quest together"

Hope to hear from you buddies ;-)

Muscle Sculpting vs Body Building Real Hollywood Trainer workout advice health chat - YouTube This is about pure bodybuilding and bodysculpting. I have posted this to have an idea about the difference between them.

Kind Regards,

I would love to do this with you!

Will you be doing the short version or the long version?

Will look for your Check-In tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Janie

I am interested.I will be joining and checking in starting today. So, I am off to do DVD 1 of the STS series. Very excited to have some accountability so I won't be a slacker. Will y'all be sharing your diet also? Or is it strictly workouts only? The diet has always been my challenge. And are we posting here or in the Check-ins?

VERONIKA

Other than Cathe's strengthening workout DVD, which one do u guys recommend?

I do workout exclusively cathe for strength. I have body beast but have not tried it yet. I have tried few kettlebell program and was disappointed with them.

Hope you get what you want from other cathletes.

I am off to do STS disc one.

I am interested.I will be joining and checking in starting today. So, I am off to do DVD 1 of the STS series. Very excited to have some accountability so I won't be a slacker. Will y'all be sharing your diet also? Or is it strictly workouts only? The diet has always been my challenge. And are we posting here or in the Check-ins?

VERONIKA

Hi Veronika,

You are welcome to join us.
Let's all check in on link below ;-)
I am so excited to re-start STS.

http://cathe.com/forum/f102/bodybuilding-sculpting-check-;-295229/

Diet/Nutrition

VERONIKA

Veronika,

Feel free to discuss about diet.
I personally think the word Diet should be erased from the dictionary:D:D:D
Nutrition is the right word IMO---Only joking.

That being said please do share any worry or helpful information with us;););)

Kind Regards,

Nathalie
Thank you and I sure will share about "nutrition". LOL
I know you are right about the "D" word. I feel the same.

VERONIKA

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.