Body Blast Videos Are Shipping!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Yippee, the videos are here:7 :7 :7
We have done some preliminary checks and everything looks great. Though we are going to start shipping today it will take us a few days to ship all the orders. We will begin shipping them in the order they were received. We are going to be busy beavers for the next few days so please only contact customer service unless absolutely necessary. Thank you and we appreciate your cooperation. Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, its back to work I go:7

oh how i can't wait till the dvd's ship.....to all who were insightful enough to order vhs...kudos to you and i cant wait to hear all about them!!!!!! have a blast!!!

Woo-hoo!! That's great news. I'm sooo excited!! Your videos are the best!! Thank you soooo much for all your hard work.

I am so 'cited I can barely stand it!!!!! Oh I hope I ordered early enough to get them by friday, oh please oh please :D

Question for SNM

For those of us who ordered DVD and VHS, will the shipping we ordered for DVD be same as for VHS? For instance, I paid extra for 2nd-day shipping on my order since I live at the far opposite corner of the country. I was just wondering how the VHS would be shipped.

RE: Question for SNM

:7 Oh WOW! This is great NEWS! I hope I receive mine by Friday! Thanks Cathe and SNM for all your dedication! I am soo EXCITED!!

RE: Question for SNM

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Yippeeeeee!!! I just looked at my invoice and to my surprise I got second day air. I must have known at the time, I would want the videos ASAP when they were released.
I've got all my toys and clothes all set to go. This is sort of like getting ready for the 1st day of school isn't it? :p }( :9

his is the best news I have had since, you, athe announced that you would be doing the BLAST SERIES! I know I ordered the VHS and the DVD's on the first day of the presale order.

I can hardly wait to get them. YIPPEE!!

Cheryl

P.S. SNM you have done an incredible job!

Oh goodie!
That just means then that the DVD's are soon to follow! I am so looking forward to having those DVDs in my hot lil hands.

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Hollie

p.s. :7

Woo-Hoooo! http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/077.gif[/img] Can't wait! Whew, you guys have sure had a whirlwind of a month. Hope you get a break soon.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I'm so disappointed. I paid extra for 2nd day air shipping and my UPS invoice shows that my package shipped via regular ground shipping with a delivery date on Oct. 27. :-( :-( :-(

Yipeeeeeee. I just got an email that said:

We hope to finish presale video orders today

Can't wait - the anticipation is driving me nutzzzz!!!

Cathe, Chris and everyone at Cathe.com - THANK YOU!! GRACIAS!!!

Take care,

Iris

:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Same for me. I also ordered 2nd day on the DVDs because it takes ages for UPS ground to get to us in this far corner of the country. I also ordered VHS on the same order form, and I was disappointed to hear they were shipped my ground.

Well, at least the DVDs will be here quickly once they're released. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.