Blender not updating

Hi! I've been trying for several days to update a workout that I put in the blender. When I get the new exercises where I want them and click update, I get the message that it's been updated successfully, but the workout doesn't actually update. I have had to delete the workout and enter it again with the new segments. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this? Thanks for your help!

Hi StrongIsBeautiful, I have noticed recently in the blender that sometimes after I update a blender workout,
After I get the successfully updated message and the video starts playing, the blender page itself "freezes" meaning
That the video is playing, but I can't scroll up or down, I can't "click" on anything, nothing. I then click on the
Refresh icon and finally this page comes up saying, Aw snap, or something like that, something went wrong,
And to either wait for the blender to respond or exit, I then exit, and reload the page, and it is fine. it happens a lot lately, but As far as I know, the workouts were updated. Hope they post an answer.

Hi StrongIsBeautiful, I have noticed recently in the blender that sometimes after I update a blender workout,
After I get the successfully updated message and the video starts playing, the blender page itself "freezes" meaning
That the video is playing, but I can't scroll up or down, I can't "click" on anything, nothing. I then click on the
Refresh icon and finally this page comes up saying, Aw snap, or something like that, something went wrong,
And to either wait for the blender to respond or exit, I then exit, and reload the page, and it is fine. it happens a lot lately, but As far as I know, the workouts were updated. Hope they post an answer.

Thank you. I’m going to keep trying. I probably just need to be more patient.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.