BFL Wed - 1/16

Michelle, that's great about the turkey burgers. It's so hard with kids, isn't it?!

I just received EFL in the mail today. I ordered it from Amazon.com. I'll have to check out that recipe!!

Hi HEIDI!!! Nice to "see" you!

Hi Michelle,

Awesome that your family liked the turkey burgers!:) If you start cooking different recipes and the rest of the family likes it that is a plus for sure. I would start making notes of the good foods they are willing to eat so it will make dinner time better for you and them too.

I am going to try this one out soon. ;-)

Take care and have a great night. Heidi:7

Sherry-WOW…that WAS fast. I cannot wait to hear what you think of the Pyramids!
Michelle-AWESOME job setting an example for the entire family! CONGRATS on that big step!
Heidi-I’m not sure if it’s good news or bad news that your x-ray came out normal. Frustrating, not knowing what it is!
For those of you with the EFL cookbook, the Pot Roast is DELISH too! Both my boys eat it, and my older DS always asks me to put more onions in the crock pot with it! OH…and it IS a crockpot recipe, so it’s something you can put in before you leave for work…come home and there’s dinner!

OK…I just want to go on record for tomorrow mornings EARLY workout. I’m shooting to START AT 5AM! iTread 13 Sprints, iTread 26 Tempo, Core Max 2 on the ball, Stretch Max 3 with the band. I really need to start getting in more stretching again. During the second part of my run yesterday, I was starting to get a ‘tug’ in my right knee….and I know that feeling…it’s a feeling of tight hammies pulling my ITB….STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH!

All of a sudden, I am craving a High Step workout. What's with THAT? LOL I'mnot sure how (or IF) I can fit it in somewhere, but we'll see. Isn't that interesting???

Time for my last meal (apple and string cheese) then BEDDY BY TIME!

Good night, ladies!
OH!!! One more thing….tomorrow, I thought it might be nice if we could RE-introduce ourselves to each other??? Anybody mind???
Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.