BFL Thursday

The chicken tonight was awesome..very moist and flavorful I will for sure make this often and try different rubs on it.
Heidi.I am there with ya on the flying! Heidi I have a Revmaster and love it. Its kinda pricey, but I found one on sale.
My dh likes to buy a lot of gs cookies and freeze them...so Im sure I"ll have a freezer full soon!
Headed to bed. Talk to ya'll tomorrow!

Me again. Last post of the night.

Michelle-Tomorrow, I’m either going to do GS Legs (if I get up early enough) or Leaner Legs. Either way, I’m adding on my new iTread 9, 20 minutes to try it out! And I’m still sporting some good DOMS from Monday also! LOL

I posted the Planetdepot.com site earlier for the Myoplex Lite shakes. They sell the 42 variety pack for $52.00. I have to save up when I order 2 boxes, but the cost and the savings helps.

Kathy-OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now you’ve got me wanting to do this iTread right NOW! LOL

Melissa-YUMMO! Does that cover it? lol

Headed to bed. Good night. See you in the morning!

OH, by the way, I've got a busy first-half of the day tomorrow. I'm cleaning my friend's house (she pays me, so this is a bit of extra $$$) and then straight to school/work, then the grocery store to pick up chicken breast that's on sale. So I MAY not be able to post other than to log on early and post a good morning wish and my workout!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.