BFL 1/19/08 Weekend edition

Hi girls,

My computer was down this morning! I also had family visit me all day! Today was also a free/ rest day for me! I didn’t weight or measured today! I think I will wait until next week! I did had a piece of cake today!

Carolyn** congrats on the 8 pounds!

Gayle** congrats on the 2%! That is great!

Sherry** your spaghetti squash sounds good! Enjoy your rest day too!

Melissa** enjoy your rest day today!

Heidi** hope you enjoyed your workout!

Kathy**nice job on the 3 pounds!

Hi Susan, Jean, Michelle and Jennifer!

Have a great Sunday and rest day!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Ladies~

Ok, no workout in today, but I did get a lot of wallpaper removed from my DD bedroom...does this count? LOL :) :p

Just finishing cooking up the B'fast Quiches. Okay, are they supposed to be, let's say, a little "jiggly." LOL If that makes sense. I cooked them for 20 minutes, but they still look like the egg whites aren't done and they don't peel away from the muffin tin easily. Sorry, I'm not the best cook...LOL :) Chicken Stew is cooking and I'm all set to start tomorrow...I mean it this time!!! :)

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

="http://images.meez.com/user07/3/8/4/4/4/4/8/3844448_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Hi Jennifer,

Great for you getting your cooking done! As for the quiches I cook mine until they are slightly browned on the edges. If they are watery looking put them back in for another 5-10mins. Oven temps tend to vary...so I go by how they look for the most part.

Yeah I would call taking off wall paper a workout! Great upper body and back workout that is...oh and calves because you are on your tiptoes trying to reach up a little higher.;-)

So what is your workout plan for tomorrow?

Hi Belinda! I haven't been able to get to my workout yet. :-( We ended up going out for plywood for the 3rd floor. We are working on the bathroom up there to finish up the last minute details. We have a crew coming in to sheetrock the entire 3rd floor area soon.

Right now I am too full to workout! We ate out at the 99. I had Teriaki chicken and veggies. It was really good. Might have to make this at home soon. :D

Tomorrow I have the last of my quiches to eat for breakfast. I am going to make the protein pancakes ahead for during the week.

Well...that's all for now. BBT Heidi :7

Hi!
Man, DH is driving me CRAZY with these arcade games. We picked up a Pole Position this afternoon and it was MUCH heavier than he thought. Him and our 22 yr. old son had a b*tch of time getting it down into the basement. He marked up the stairwell walls and put a couple of gouges in the drywall....grrrrrr. :( He promised to spackle tomorrow (he's off work) so I can repaint it this week. So much for having a new house. :( Oh, he's collecting games like I collect exercise equipment, lol!

I made the EFL quiche in a pie plate (without the tortillas) and subbed shredded turkey breast. Yum! I also made a batch of breakfast cookies and *my* version of the EFL tuna casserole (I subbed brown rice for the pasta and mixed vegetables for the peas). I got it all put away in the freezer and fridge for this week. :)

Tomorrow I have BFL lower body and abs on tap. How's everyone else doing this weekend? Did anyone venture out into the cold? :)

Kathy G

Hey!!
Sorry I have been mia for a few day. The combination of the new baby, school, dd, and being out of town didn't give me much time. DH is leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow for a few days, so I"ll do my best to post.

The new baby is the cutest thing! Her name is Chloe Elizabeth...9 pounds. Took her forever to get here! Mom and baby are doing fine.

I only missed one workout on Saturday..and took today off. My eating while it hasnt been the worst of my life..it has not been 100% clean like I want. My goal for this coming week is to eat 100% clean and stay within calorie range (1500-1700)Mon-Sat. I know I can do this!! The working out part is easy for me...but eating is where I struggle.
I will do my best to read all posts and keep up this week!

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Hi Belinda: I know what you mean about the dents and scrapes on the walls...I feel for you big time! My house is still being worked on and the guys and their ladders and so forth keep putting holes in things that were just fixed. I gave up and told DH that I will fix and paint when all contractors are out of the house.

Which leg workout are you planning on today? Ooops have you done today...it is after 8am here already.:)

Hi Stranger..Susan :) Good to hear from you and that everyone is doing fine. :D Wow that is a big baby no wonder she took a little while. That is a really pretty name too.

I know you can keep it clean.... just planning ahead a little will make it happen for sure. :)

What is your workout for today?

Plan for me:
PLB
B&G abs and stretch

I am receiving my new mp3 today....will have to play with it of course.;-) Might do an iTread later this evening.

Have a great day everyone! :7 BBL Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.